Jimzk5

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

The return of Big Mick is what they need

200.gif

Booooooo @sidcow

:(

I seem to be on the exact same wave length as @sidcow now.

Where is that cushion shed leaflet?

Edited by Xela

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

I swear to god, I hit the post button, looked up at the Simon Reeves documentary that's on the tellybox and those exact parrots that @Xelahas as his avatar were on the screen. 

Hyacinth macaws!

d6161ac1c735e19bfb8f93814b6a576f_w200.gi

• Like 1

Hope they crash and burn.

As a club they aren't terribly unlikeable, but their fans are absolute morons. Had the pleasure of working just outside Wolverhampton for 12 months and the entire experience made me want to see their city and football team be erased from existence.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

As a club they aren't terribly unlikeable, but their fans are absolute morons. Had the pleasure of working just outside Wolverhampton for 12 months and the entire experience made me want to see their city and football team be erased from existence.

Haha I have said if before never knew a Wolves fan when I lived in Brum but since moving over to Shropshire there are loads.

Older guys are sound and respectful in the main the younger mouthy yoots are the ones that need a slap!

I think they were probably Utd fans growing up and have jumped on the Wolves bandwagon since they have had success.   

Seem obsessed with Villa I guess we live rent-free in more places than I originally thought!

They need to make a shrewd signing for manager because the club is on a downward spiral.

• Like 1

Fosun had 18% wiped off their value since September, so can't imaging there's going to be much available for any new manager to bring in.

Really talented, but unbalanced squad. Be interesting to see who Mendez hires as his clubs manager.

3 hours ago, S-Platt said:

14 hours ago, StewieGriffin said:

Expand  

Haha I have said if before never knew a Wolves fan when I lived in Brum but since moving over to Shropshire there are loads.

Same here…..they are a rarity in Brum/Smethwick where I grew up.Now I’m near Stourbridge and to be fair to them they are everywhere.

Also nearly 💯 are deluded….they remind me of Small Heath fans.

4 hours ago, S-Platt said:

Older guys are sound and respectful in the main the younger mouthy yoots are the ones that need a slap!

I think they were probably Utd fans growing up and have jumped on the Wolves bandwagon since they have had success.   

Seem obsessed with Villa I guess we live rent-free in more places than I originally thought!

They need to make a shrewd signing for manager because the club is on a downward spiral.

What success! 

Â