Jimzk5

6 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I thought that but I watched them a bit recently,  garbage at the moment.  Made Albion look good.

Awful currently but hopefully that does not change.

If either Wolves or Newcastle can be dragged down with albion,  a thing of utter beauty that would be.

Any other season maybe but not this season.

17 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

What exactly is going wrong there? 

They have hit their glass ceiling. There was always going to be a regression this season. They are setup to be a mid table premier league team who are a feeder team for Mendes clients to join better teams. 

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Mighty quiet on Twitter this lot now.

Not just on Twitter. The thread about villa on their forum has fallen to page 4 and hasn't had any new posts since the end of January, after previously racking up 35 pages of posts since June 2020.

There's some crackers on there. A few months back a few of them were all in agreement that there were loads more Wolves fans outside the Midlands than Villa fans. Tbf there's a fair few pointing out how embarrassing the thread is too.

I don't mind Wolves generally, find most their fans to be pretty reasonable if you ignore the idiots on Twitter, but I've lived in Birmingham my whole life and can honestly say that I never met a single fan of theirs until I started working in Wolverhampton a few years ago. Massive.

Edited by icouldtelltheworld

2 hours ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Not just on Twitter. The thread about villa on their forum has fallen to page 4 and hasn't had any new posts since the end of January, after previously racking up 35 pages of posts since June 2020.

There's some crackers on there. A few months back a few of them were all in agreement that there were loads more Wolves fans outside the Midlands than Villa fans. Tbf there's a fair few pointing out how embarrassing the thread is too.

I don't mind Wolves generally, find most their fans to be pretty reasonable if you ignore the idiots on Twitter, but I've lived in Birmingham my whole life and can honestly say that I never met a single fan of theirs until I started working in Wolverhampton a few years ago. Massive.

We're mostly discussed in their 'Today's Games' thread.  Always a joy to look back on after we've played.

I don't generally mind them either, just need them to stay shit for another 3 weeks.  We rarely turn up against them even when we beat them (apart from the obvious one).

Edited by Wainy316

• 3 weeks later...

So just had a gander on their forum and the certainty that they state we are diving rather than being fouled is quite weird. 

McGinn is now the worst diver we have.

Target should have had about 5 yellow cards.

But the best is that Hanford should have had a stonewall penalty at the end.

They really do hate the fact we have overtaken them.

1 minute ago, mykeyb said:

So just had a gander on their forum and the certainty that they state we are diving rather than being fouled is quite weird. 

McGinn is now the worst diver we have.

Target should have had about 5 yellow cards.

But the best is that Hanford should have had a stonewall penalty at the end.

They really do hate the fact we have overtaken them.

I think we do look for freekicks in key moments.

But that's just being street wise and good game management.

That's something i thought we lacked last season. Always felt we were too nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Head injury hell for Wolves, its scary stuff. Maybe more players should wear that Petr Cech style headgear. But it would make heading the ball very awkward. Seeing a head clash is the worst.

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Head injury hell for Wolves, its scary stuff. Maybe more players should wear that Petr Cech style headgear. But it would make heading the ball very awkward. Seeing a head clash is the worst.

Pretty sure heading will be banned soon or players will have to adapt to the headgear

Edited by Zatman

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Pretty sure heading will be banned soon or players will have to adapt to the headgear

Why will heading be banned? And what does heading have to do with getting a knee to the face?

15 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Why will heading be banned? And what does heading have to do with getting a knee to the face?

Well a lot of players from generations before are suffering from dementia and people like Shearer and Southgate are saying they are worried they might get it as well. They are already planning for kids to be banned from heading

Â