West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Can see us putting 3 or 4 past them if we score early next week, Cash and Doug will have some rest aswell.

Didn't even realise Charlie Austin was still there, thought they'd loaned him out to a Blackburn or Sunderland but he was their main attacking sub.

They had little chance coming up, as I said at the time Brentford would've been far more interesting in premier league.

40 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If you can't beat Bruce it's game over

This week was an exception with the Covid crisis, but they finished 13th last season. It was a winnable game, but Newcastle aren't exactly pushovers.

18 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

This week was an exception with the Covid crisis, but they finished 13th last season. It was a winnable game, but Newcastle aren't exactly pushovers.

They were the worst side I saw Villa Park last season totally devoid of ideas 

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Ivanovic playing sweeper at about 456 years old.

Just walk Bilic. It's a disgrace.

In fairness to bilic, if the owner wint give him money to sign players to stay in the league, what can he do

Last year we were, I wouldn't say slagged off in the press but it was noted throughout the season we spent over 100 million

West brom will rame in best part of 130million for this season even if they go down. They should be having questions asked why they didnt spend more in the summer.

But, I remember the few seasons they finished above us, players parading round the pitch with pride of the midlands banners, so **** em. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Ivanovic playing sweeper at about 456 years old.

Just walk Bilic. It's a disgrace.

Not really Bilic fault, has had no support

Baggies couldnt find anybody better. Fat Sam isnt going there before its suggested

45 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

In fairness to bilic, if the owner wint give him money to sign players to stay in the league, what can he do

Last year we were, I wouldn't say slagged off in the press but it was noted throughout the season we spent over 100 million

West brom will rame in best part of 130million for this season even if they go down. They should be having questions asked why they didnt spend more in the summer.

But, I remember the few seasons they finished above us, players parading round the pitch with pride of the midlands banners, so **** em. 

My bad. That is what I am saying. That is why he should walk. The lack of backing is a disgrace 

West Brom know they're going down. Don't really care as a club - if they stay up great but they'll pocket a huge pay day on minimal outlay even if they stink out the league.

They have a season in the sun. That'll do for the club.

17 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This has got Big Sam all over it. Going back to his roots. 

He won't put his reputation on a set up that seemingly isn't even trying to stay up, he'd want money, both in transfers and his own wages and baggies owners won't stump up either 

They have a very weak squad, not many of their players if any would get in another premier league's starting eleven, Gallagher probably the one exception, even the likes of Diangana, Grant, and Pereira who looked like good signings have been poor from some of the comments I've read from their fans.

Billic has done well to have them stilll be in touching distance of safety with that in mind, but their poor form goes further back than this season, in the end they were only promoted because Brentford somehow conspired to lose to Stoke and Barnsley in the last two games of last season.

If Billic was to leave I wouldn't be surprised to see them end up with Pearson.

9 hours ago, Chindie said:

West Brom know they're going down. Don't really care as a club - if they stay up great but they'll pocket a huge pay day on minimal outlay even if they stink out the league.

They have a season in the sun. That'll do for the club.

In fairness I think they had too much of a gulf to bridge this season. Taking the money, rebuilding in the championship and coming back up stronger is probably the sensible choice. It's not his things should be but it's the state of the game at the moment. Pretty much the same as Norwich did last year. 

10 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He won't put his reputation on a set up that seemingly isn't even trying to stay up, he'd want money, both in transfers and his own wages and baggies owners won't stump up either 

I dunno its probably his last chance to be in the limelight. He could get paid millions and then blame the owners when it goes t*ts up.

It was clear from the get go this would be a Norwich situation. Can you blame Bilic? The lack of quality speaks for itself, but they get a hefty payoff for next season and can dominate the Championship again. Poorly run club from top to bottom.

52 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

It was clear from the get go this would be a Norwich situation. Can you blame Bilic? The lack of quality speaks for itself, but they get a hefty payoff for next season and can dominate the Championship again. Poorly run club from top to bottom.

I don't blame him.

No manager is saving this piss poor squad.

Â