West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i expect that's why bilic got sacked despite a great result...wheels already well in motion

It’s their cup final. The only thing that matters to them. Irrelevant yo-yo club with no aspirations. Just get the TV money and go down. But if they get a point or more against us, it was worth it all. 

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yep but we probably wouldn't have Watkins if that was the case.

Ollie Watkins isn't the only talented under 25 forward in world football so we'd have just signed one of them instead. And probably got in Wilson aswell if we were paying less than 20m for them.

5 minutes ago, gilbertoAVFC said:

Actually feel a bit bad for them. Also, if Allardyce doesn't have at least a session before Sunday, we absolutely smash them. Sacked all the first-team staff too. No fans in ground. Best time to play them ever possibly.

He’ll hit the ground running now you’ve said that 😂 it all depends on how many pints of Gravy Boggies are willing to part with to get him in sooner rather than later. 

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I can't see the current squad adapting well to his style.  They're hardly the biggest and most physical lot are they.

I don't know, they've got a real man in Ivanovic.

My word they will be deeper than the Titanic.

Might be a job too far even for Big Sam, but he'll take it with a £6m survival bonus clause I expect.

Allardyce was on an efl show a few weeks ago saying he had itchy feet to get back into management

As it's going 25 points could possibly be enough to stay up, a transfer window and Allardyce might work for them

Will be paying out a good few quid to get him though

Had a look on their forum and they’re almost unanimously against Big Sam. 
As one poster said, no club deserves both Pulis and Allardyce.

I beg to differ....

Edited by Robbie09
  • Haha 1

Â