West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I can't imagine their owners have any money to give Big Sam in January, so I fully expect him to bring in 2 or 3 of the following on loan:

- Andy Carroll

- Danny Drinkwater

- Craig Dawson

- Fikayo Tomori

- Phil Jones

"Bring in some real men to sort us out!"

Edited by Rob182
And Wes Morgan! I forgot about him
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Allardyce was on an efl show a few weeks ago saying he had itchy feet to get back into management

As it's going 25 points could possibly be enough to stay up, a transfer window and Allardyce might work for them

Will be paying out a good few quid to get him though

It must be nailed on. He is bored and would like another £4 or 5 million.Its probably his last chance to be in the Premier League which is important for a egotist like Fat Sam. If they get relegated then he can walk away and blame the owners. He is from Dudley so the legend is going home.

To be fair, conventional wisdom sometimes proves wrong on occasions like this. Maybe there is a system and a style of play that can grind out enough results to survive, and the new man will find it.

I mean, I don't think that will happen, and I don't personally think Bilic was doing particularly badly given the weaknesses in the squad. But doing better than 19th in the table isn't the most almighty of asks, and it's worth at least acknowledging that they *might* improve.

It's poor form and a shocking sacking but big Sam is a brilliant appointment from a business perspective.

Safety guaranteed, will organise them, sort out the defence, get their flair players going and they're finish safe with a month left of the season.

I'd rather drink cat piss than watch his football, which has been nothing short of disgusting since Newcastle broke him but fair play to them.

They're guaranteed another £100m into the coffers.  They just need to have a plan for when they get rid of him in 6 -18 months time because nobody can put up with Big Sam football for that long.

I just don't think they can ever be a particularly ambitious football club. Yo-yoing between the prem and championhip is probably the best they can hope for.  Teams like Forest or Sheffield Wednesday would be delighted with even that . They are sandwiched between Wolves and us who both have far larger support bases. Still at least they aren't Blues.

The best thing you can say about Albion is at least they are close to the M5 junction so you can leave quickly and get the hell out.

54 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It's poor form and a shocking sacking but big Sam is a brilliant appointment from a business perspective.

Safety guaranteed, will organise them, sort out the defence, get their flair players going and they're finish safe with a month left of the season.

I'd rather drink cat piss than watch his football, which has been nothing short of disgusting since Newcastle broke him but fair play to them.

They're guaranteed another £100m into the coffers.  They just need to have a plan for when they get rid of him in 6 -18 months time because nobody can put up with Big Sam football for that long.

that's a very, very bold statement

Didn't buy the players required to give it a decent shot under Bilic so they should be pissed if they splash it in Jan with this guy buying 30 year olds on 5 year deals, what's Jack wilshere up to? 

They can't complain about fat Sam's brand of football though, what I saw of Bilic was **** garbage 

Â