West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

12 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm almost certain that having fans back helped Fulham get a point against Liverpool, that one point could well keep them up come the end of the season. Doesn't seem fair to me to allow fans back until every club is allowed them back, otherwise some teams have had an unfair advantage.

It didn't help Arsenal very much though, did it?

22 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm almost certain that having fans back helped Fulham get a point against Liverpool, that one point could well keep them up come the end of the season. Doesn't seem fair to me to allow fans back until every club is allowed them back, otherwise some teams have had an unfair advantage.

meh...could say it's an unfair advantage that some stadiums are bigger than others. or that some clubs can sell out and others can't. or some fanbases make more noise than others.

we'll never know if fulham fans (who have never been known as particularly noisy) got their team a point or if arsenal were nervous about playing in front of an often disgruntled fanbase and subsequently crumbled.

19 hours ago, Nigel said:

Probably just getting in ahead of tomorrow's tiers reevaluation.

If brum drops to 2 they will be ready, seems sensible. 

this is how i understand it to be

48 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

It didn't help Arsenal very much though, did it?

I think it would help us at home 

But it is true its not fair some clubs can have fans and some dont. Also they getting matchday revenue willl others dont

So if we had a single covid hotspot in one city, would you stop attendance across the entire nation?

Fans should be permitted when it's safe to do so (though at the moment, I'd argue that's nowhere). Sucks for clubs in cities where there are higher levels, but there's no reason to shut down all attendance.

45 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Sad day for football to see them getting a result playing like that.

Really hope they go down. Horrible team to watch.

disgraceful they didnt go to Man City to play open attacking football and lose 9-0

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Surely they wouldn't be able to get Sam in time to face us unless it's already done.

He probably would sit in the stand 1st game, but would he even be allowed move around the country in the current conditions. Not sure how this football bubble would work. Surely he would have to quarantine or do multiple tests

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Surely they wouldn't be able to get Sam in time to face us unless it's already done.

i expect that's why bilic got sacked despite a great result...wheels already well in motion

Â