West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

On 09/11/2020 at 21:25, Keyblade said:

From one of their fans:

It's so weird seeing Leeds and WBA (and presumably Blues) fans painting Dean as some kind of bad guy. He's the nicest guy in the league from what I can see. All the people who work with him say the same. What in the world has he done that makes him a disgrace to the surname Smith?

Its weird, him and Hasnhuttl are probably the 2 most unassuming managers in the league. Barely remember hearing an interview from Ralph. 

Smith doesnt rant and rave, make ridiculous excuses or think management is panto like some other Premier League managers. Other clubs fans dont even remember who he is

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its weird, him and Hasnhuttl are probably the 2 most unassuming managers in the league. Barely remember hearing an interview from Ralph. 

Smith doesnt rant and rave, make ridiculous excuses or think management is panto like some other Premier League managers. Other clubs fans dont even remember who he is

They were discussing this on the Kelly and Wrighty Show yesterday. Saying Smith doesn't get the credit he probably deserves because he's so unassuming and honest. They were saying the same about Hassenhutl too (there was a focus on Villa and Sot'on on the episode). How anybody could say they are bad people is beyond me. Football fans are weird.

On 13/11/2020 at 17:10, Greenfly said:

I've always wondered, how does someone become a Baggies fan? Even if you live right next to the ground, how do you end up looking at them and thinking, "yes, I can definitely get on board with that"?

It is the result of some kind of Frankensteiny, voodooy type experiment, different dead body parts, brain especially, a raving madman with a pig under his arm and a chip on his shoulder In the midst of an electrical storm whilst Continuously chanting we hate Villa West Brom West Brom

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

I've always wondered, how does someone become a Baggies fan? Even if you live right next to the ground, how do you end up looking at them and thinking, "yes, I can definitely get on board with that"?

You are talking about people from Sandwell who rock up at Villa Park and sing the want to go home because Birmingham is a shithole.  You will get more sense from a Trump supporter than them. Best not even try to get into their minds. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I remember have a conversation with a boggies fan and they were absolutely insistent that they had a larger fanbase than us

you visit all 4 west midlands grounds and you instantly know the answer to who has the biggest fanbase 

the difference between them is stark 

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Facebook likes:

Villa, 3,300,000

WBA,  822,000

I don't even think most Albion fans would even consider arguing they had a bigger fan base.  Think you got a special on there.

I would say in terms of fanbase starting largest 

Us

Wolves

West brom

Solihull motors

Blose

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Incest.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, sidcow said:

A goal down after 24 seconds against Newcastle in a game where Bilic allegedly will lose his job if they fail to win. 

Oops. 

19 seconds I think it was, west Brom kicked off too 😂

• Haha 3

Â