West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

We could do with Spurs scoring, otherwise the gap between us and the relegation zone gets cut to eight points, which doesn't sound too bad, but barely a week ago it was twelve points, which shows how quickley it can disappear.

Obviously we can help ourselves against Arsenal, but it will be a very difficult game, so would have preferred to be nine points clear going into that fixture.

Just now, VillaChris said:

They've played really well today, deserve a point. Shown today they're still playing for Bilic.

That's because if they don't, he beats them to death with a side of ham

From one of their fans:

It's took em 2 years, a dodgy bit of electronic help, and over £200 million. As bad as things seem to be for us at present I would 1million times rather have Bilic than Smith, (who is a disgrace to his surname) and be a Baggie than a vile any day. Smudger says SOTV. COYB ATID

It's so weird seeing Leeds and WBA (and presumably Blues) fans painting Dean as some kind of bad guy. He's the nicest guy in the league from what I can see. All the people who work with him say the same. What in the world has he done that makes him a disgrace to the surname Smith?

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

From one of their fans:

It's so weird seeing Leeds and WBA (and presumably Blues) fans painting Dean as some kind of bad guy. He's the nicest guy in the league from what I can see. All the people who work with him say the same. What in the world has he done that makes him a disgrace to the surname Smith?

He honestly seems likes the least controversial, almost boring kind of guy.

I get the football rivalry between teams, but this doesn't add up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

He honestly seems likes the least controversial, almost boring kind of guy.

I get the football rivalry between teams, but this doesn't add up.

Also lol @ wanting Bilic over him any day. What has he accomplished in his career? 

25 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Also lol @ wanting Bilic over him any day. What has he accomplished in his career? 

I like Bilic but he did one of the worst acts of sportsmanship on a football pitch ever costing a player a chance to play in the World Cup final. Smith hasnt done anything nearly as bad

• Like 2

As manager, now Wednesday have sacked Monk he'll probably be linked to them as well. Think it's just the media guessing because Smith said he wouldn't stand in his way if he gets offered a job.

Â