West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Can you imagine you stopped your 16 year old kid from going to one of the biggest most famous clubs in the world! 

Bet he’d love you for that.

Not if your career went from strength to strength in England 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The standards at barce are the highest in world football. Jumping from wba to barce  is huge. If he flops his career would be in tatters. My view he should have stayed at wba. If he improved to the standard that barce have taken notice they would have came back in for him

That's where I disagree, if he flops he probs my ends up back somewhere like west Brom

Plenty of kids who haven't made it at Barca doing very well for themselves across Europe 

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

I cant think of one player WBA have developed in last 20 years to be a star

Chris Woods, Kemar Roofe came through their system. Then the crown jewel that is Saido Berahino.

That's about the best they've had.

Who doesn't want to be to be the next Barahino?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I think they are in for a torrid few years, something really not right about their ownership.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

I think they are in for a torrid few years, something really not right about their ownership.

Us, blues and Baggies seemed to got rotten owners at the same time and think all from China. We got lucky with new owners the other 2 i dont think they will

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Good. Their fans have become intolerable in the last few years

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Good. Their fans have become intolerable in the last few years

This is a fact.

Another club that is similar are Wolves.The sooner they realise that success is not defined by finishing above the Villa is the moment they will become free to actually have real success.

12 hours ago, sne said:

Those away kits :D 

west_bromwich_albion_2019_2020_puma_away_kit_d.jpg

That's the kind of kit some shit, amateurish, no-hope, forever-ply-their-trade-in-the-lower divisions club from some crappy area like yam yam land would wear.

Oh, wait, WBA are some shit...:crylaugh:

• Haha 1

Â