West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I find West Brom fans fairly odd, they hate us more than we hate them and are really quite obsessed with us. Very similar to Coventry fans in that respect. You can hear 'shit on the Villa' often at the Hawthrons but we never feel the need to chant about them.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I bet they hate it that we are back on top and they are back jn the slums and we are the reason why. 

They thought it would last forever.They had their time but for now they are going to have to be a bit more humble.

we know what they are 😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Order is restored. Tin pot club back in our shadow.

Yep, there pride of the Midlands dynasty lasted less time than hitlers thousand year reich

12 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Oh dear oh dear. Looks like no Rodriguez as well as no Gayle for Baggies next season. Such a shame. 🤣

I'd sign him, everyone loves a villain to hero tale.

Good option, hard worker, holds the ball up well, gets fair few goals, proper shithouse at times who gives zero **** how he comes across as long as he wins.

Spoiler

He'll be off to Burnley no doubt though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wonder how Johnstone feels? If the takeover went quicker, I think Johnstone would have saved for us instead. Didn't blame him for choosing West Brom at the time since we looked like we'd go to administration, but if things went a little quicker, Sam likely would have been our keeper. 

Where is the money going/gone? 

They made money in the prem, the odd big money transfer aside they were built on shrewd signings, now they are skint even with parachute payments so can't afford the manager they want? 

Laughable from the pride of the Midlands. 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Moore was sacked 3 months ago this weekend, really was a shocker with no backup plan

When it became clear they weren’t getting a replacement immediately, what would their plan have been if they had won the play offs? Give it to Shan permanently and hope? 

Admittedly I didn’t watch many Baggies games, so no idea what the football was like under Moore. But until the next bizarre dismissal, the sacking of Moore will be the benchmark for mental decisions, certainly at this level.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Moore was sacked 3 months ago this weekend, really was a shocker with no backup plan

And Moore himself was only there because they didnt have a backup plan previously. Pardew, who was a panic replacement for Pulis because they had no backup plan. Presumably, I cant believe any sane person would plan for Pardew.

A team with genuine premier league players in it dragged down by incompetent management and manager selection.

Shambles.

Love it me. 🤣

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

And Moore himself was only there because they didnt have a backup plan previously. Pardew, who was a panic replacement for Pulis because they had no backup plan. Presumably, I cant believe any sane person would plan for Pardew.

A team with genuine premier league players in it dragged down by incompetent management and manager selection.

Shambles.

Love it me. 🤣

Genuinely forgot for a moment Pardew was at Baggies. I remember now that he moaned somebody stole his new manager bounce 😂

• Haha 1

Â