West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I don't like Boggies fans very much but you have to have a bit of respect for the players after yesterday. Playing with ten men for so long they did excellently to prevent us scoring. They defended like trojans. 

As for gayle and the cheat rodriguez 

:wave: 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

Have any of the yammers complained about anything yet?

Easter Island Face "unfortunate" red?

Jed Steer moving too much during the penalties?

Ref was on our side again?

Just watched the replay.

When Tammy was on the deck with shoulder pain, I thought I could hear the crowd singing the " Let him die" chant.

10 hours ago, Michelsen said:

Might be because their approach is to kick and bully the other team. 

Nope, players dived to get them sent off. It isn't their fault at all.

**** morons.

On 15/05/2019 at 09:23, rjw63 said:

Have any of the yammers complained about anything yet?

Easter Island Face "unfortunate" red?

Jed Steer moving too much during the penalties?

Ref was on our side again?

Now THAT'S who he reminds me of :crylaugh:

29 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Some of you may remember that a baggies mate at work pranked me a few years back, having a text sent from an 'AVFC' number to say my season ticket was suspended (Hall of Fame Thread, if you haven't read it).

Well, today was his first day back in the office since our play-off game. I gave him a lovely return to work, by covering his desk in Villa flags and scarves :lol::lol::lol: 

Bravo. But it would have been funnier if you'd curled off a steaming turd on it instead. With an Olbiyun flag in it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Hughton rumoured to be their number one management target. Think that be agood signing. 

He seems a good fit for them, so much so I had to double check he hadn't managed them before!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

They are still hanging on about Gayle's yellow card for time wasting.................always have a chip on their shoulder.

Karma is a barsteward unit.

Sure he should have got a red card 25 minutes before he did. A good ref would have followed the official rules and gave 2nd yellow for obstruction 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

The two unwashed in the championship and villa and wolves the two Midlands giants in Premier league. The way it should be

They should all be in League Two aside from us - we should obviously be PL and CL champions.  **** the others though.  I have no idea why people like Wolves.

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

They should all be in League Two aside from us - we should obviously be PL and CL champions.  **** the others though.  I have no idea why people like Wolves.

With wolves it rivalry not hatred like boggies and blose

Â