West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

if rondon throws his toys out the pram and they cant get gayle back I don't see where the goals are coming from

add to that they've lost barry and morrison leaving them woefully short in the centre of midfield (they only have brunt, Livermore and field) they need some really successful loan deals to get near the playoffs again

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

if rondon throws his toys out the pram and they cant get gayle back I don't see where the goals are coming from

add to that they've lost barry and morrison leaving them woefully short in the centre of midfield (they only have brunt, Livermore and field) they need some really successful loan deals to get near the playoffs again

Dt2ByiGWwAA8Je7.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently bilicis now favourite for the job. Why they don't go for hughton is beyond me. He is exactly what they need. 

Because by the sound of it they have no money 

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Because by the sound of it they have no money 

Yes it does and they don't have many players that are worth anything which is really a problem for them. 

I know we were in trouble but at least we had grealish and mcginn to sell if ut came to absolute life or death and we would have got huge sum for them two. 

Looking at the boggies their squad is poor old and very average. 

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes it does and they don't have many players that are worth anything which is really a problem for them. 

I know we were in trouble but at least we had grealish and mcginn to sell if ut came to absolute life or death and we would have got huge sum for them two. 

The Pulis effect is strong

19 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They still have two rounds of parachute payments to come in don’t they though?

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

They still have two rounds of parachute payments to come in don’t they though?

They do but I think they have more financial trouble than they make out or their owners don't want to spend money

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

They do but I think they have more financial trouble than they make out or their owners don't want to spend money

Or they're just cutting their cloth accordingly, something we didn't do and hence why we nearly went bump 12 months ago.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Correct I feel, that is what the sacking was all about. They were looking for a bounce to get them up because it HAD to be this year.
They truly shite the bed

57 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Correct I feel, that is what the sacking was all about. They were looking for a bounce to get them up because it HAD to be this year.
They truly shite the bed

I think they might have gone up hd they not sacked. A collasal cock up like the blosers when they sacked Rowett in 7th

I actually think he’s probably one of the best they could have hoped for. Obviously I hope he spectacularly fails there, but compared to the other names linked, he seems the most proven (except for Hughton). Even if it was just for a short spell at West Ham.

Â