West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Guest av1

Anything other than a draw on Tuesday sees them gone. 

It's been a remarkable turnaround under DM which will surely secure him the job fulltime, but it won't be enough. 

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

Anything other than a draw on Tuesday sees them gone. 

It's been a remarkable turnaround under DM which will surely secure him the job fulltime, but it won't be enough. 

Unless its a draw. Then they have a real chance.

Guest av1
5 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Unless its a draw. Then they have a real chance.

Even if it's a draw, they will then have to beat Palace away and hope Southampton ans Swansea both lose. 

Swansea play both Southampton and Stoke at home. 

It's still massively improbable that they stay up. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

They are staying up after just witnessing that Southampton game.

Yoshida has cost them the idiot 

If you believe it, put the four results needed as an accumulator bet; I should think it will pay out very nicely if it comes in. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, av1 said:

Even if it's a draw, they will then have to beat Palace away and hope Southampton ans Swansea both lose. 

Swansea play both Southampton and Stoke at home. 

It's still massively improbable that they stay up. 

I said IF Swansea and Southampton draw, then they have a chance. Baggies would have to win at an already safe Palace and hope the results go there way. Unlikely though, I'll grant you that. 

They'll drop. Just should have been sooner.

They deserve to stay up from the past month alone. Can't honestly see it happening as they are 100% reliant onSwansea/Southampton drawing against each other and then both losing their final games but when your last few results are as below you should have done enough to stay up: Quite reminiscent of when Leicester managed what seemed like a miracle a few years back, Seemingly already down,players given up &  bunch of horrible games that they have no chance of winning but they managed to turn things around. Good luck to them

WBA 1- 0 Spurs

Newcastle 0- 1 WBA

WBA 2 - 2 Liverpool

Man Utd 0 - 1 WBA

WBA 1- 1 Swansea

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Including the match happening right now, there are five results that have to go their way to survive, so they're still going to go down. Fair play to Moore for getting some pride back into the season though - compare his efforts to that useless bellend Eric Black

The mention of that name still makes my blood boil.

I believe the majority of the posters on here would have inspired better performances than that useless POS. 

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

The mention of that name still makes my blood boil.

I believe the majority of the posters on here would have inspired better performances than that useless POS. 

Would a picture help calm you?

32BBB47B00000578-3518741-image-a-57_1459

• Haha 1

The fact that they are still in with even the remotest chance of staying up at this point is remarkable to be honest.

Imagine if they'd sacked that useless word removed Pardew a bit sooner.

22 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Should've given Darren Moore a run at xmas when they sacked Pulis.

Sure Megson had already stole the new manager bounce ;)

• Like 2

Â