West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

2 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

It’s a really poor Albion side but there is no way he has come in without cash to spend. He is their best chance of stopping up and I quite fancy him to pull it off.

if he can't, nobody can.

He is Red Adair of football.

Edited by TRO

General feeling around my Baggies friends is:

1. That they are going down.

2.They are desperate not to get hammered by the Dingles as well.

3.That VAR is an excellent explanation for any bad result

4. They are beginning to realize that Diaganga, whilst having potential....isn't really as good as they thought. 

5.Jack is a good player....but they wish he would stay on his feet more.

Regarding number 5. I think this is excellent progress from Jack, who was until this season an overrated diver (That fcuking Mr. Tumble or cheating Vile B@stard)).He is starting to win them over:)

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, The_Steve said:

He will bugger off to China or another foreign league after this jolly.

Big Sam only looks out for himself.

There is absolutely no way, at nearing retirement age, that he is going to be moving to east Asia. Is there anything about the guy that makes you think he would thrive in a foreign culture?

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

There is absolutely no way, at nearing retirement age, that he is going to be moving to east Asia. Is there anything about the guy that makes you think he would thrive in a foreign culture?

He drinks a pint of wine, what more can he do 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Great way to endear yourself to players and fans alike! 

I mean.. he isn't wrong.

But you just can't say that about a local rival's player. Just gonna make the fans turn on you.

I know for a fact that Wolves and WBA fans hates Grealish with passion and comments like these won't end well.

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I mean.. he isn't wrong.

But you just can't say that about a local rival's player. Just gonna make the fans turn on you.

I know for a fact that Wolves and WBA fans hates Grealish with passion and comments like these won't end well.

They hate him, but it is now impossible for them, or anyone for that matter, to honestly deny his quality. They really have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to criticise him.

Â