January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

With Adkins fired we should offer Forren a deal quickly before their new manager gives the go ahead. GET ON IT LAMBERT!

New manager Pochettino was an Argentine international centre back. Adkins was a goalie from Bangor City.

Adkins may have been sacked and Pochettino appointed to ensure the Forren trade goes through. Forren is a CB himself.

Edited by Con

I'm 95% sure we won't

You are dead, dead wrong. No money. No signings in January.

I know let's blame Lambert again

'No signings in January'... then '95% sure'... Why not 100% sure?

We only got Keane and Stevens last January so I'm not expecting much business. I haven't taken any 'ITK' seriously since McLeish's ginger bonce rocked up at Bodymoor Heath.

This is the kind of player we should be going for. Not only an exciting foreign name but according to Wikipedia, on-pitch performances are something to behold:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habib_Habibou

"During a Zulte-Waregem game against Lokeren Habibou grabbed and threw a duck over advertising hoardings because it had wandered onto the field."

• Like 1

New manager Pochettino was an Argentine international centre back. Adkins was a goalie from Bangor City.

Adkins may have been sacked and Pochettino appointed to ensure the Forren trade goes through. Forren is a CB himself.

LOL!!! that's probably the most bizzare theory I have ever heard.

We really need this CB, so lets sack the manager and hire a manager who used to be a cb, that way he will join?? muuuhaaaaaa!!

Thanks mate, best laugh I have had all day.

If Lerner has withdrawn his promise to back Lambert this month in the transfer window then there could be only one reason for that.

The board are looking for a new manager.

I was just thinking this, perhaps they don't want him to spend any money as they have someone lined up.

I was just thinking this, perhaps they don't want him to spend any money as they have someone lined up.

I dont think Lerner is looking anyone else. Reason being, he held on to McLeish last year for allot longer and he was getting dogs abuse. Lerner is pretty patience from what i saw last year.

Also reading between the lines, Lambert didnt say he hadnt money, just cant get the players he wants for the money they are worth.

It's quite obvious that Lerner doesn't have the same ambition or means to support said ambition that he used to when he first bought the club. So either we settle for being in a relegation scrap or worse every season or he sells up to someone who can support us financially. I'd go with Lerner out.

Mat Kendrick still thinks we will get a couple in

and i think so too. it will be in the last week/days of the window but we will sign some. and then hairyhands can come on here and say randy changed his mind again.

This is the kind of player we should be going for. Not only an exciting foreign name but according to Wikipedia, on-pitch performances are something to behold:

http://en.wikipedia....i/Habib_Habibou

"During a Zulte-Waregem game against Lokeren Habibou grabbed and threw a duck over advertising hoardings because it had wandered onto the field."

We were linked under MON IIRC

http://en.wikipedia....i/Habib_Habibou

No "We should sign the duck yadayadayada' responses yet?