Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

2 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Bielsa favorite....no chance!

i think there's a very real chance of that. he was interested in everton and was also linked to bournemouth. clearly looking for a job

Just now, tomav84 said:

i think there's a very real chance of that. he was interested in everton and was also linked to bournemouth. clearly looking for a job

We won't go back in for him.

The board spoke at length about the issues having him brought to the club long term, they've burned that bridge now I think

Just now, tomav84 said:

take it you weren't a fan?

Seemed a decent guy and in isolation you'd say we're unlucky, see the game against you for instance. But we've had this every week for 4 5 months. All our chances are chaos and our players aren't good enough to score regularly when we're moving at 100mph. It doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Not many great options out there

Don’t understand? For them both Gerrard and Lampard would be great choices to drift into the wilderness of the Championship and further…get rid of Leeds and one of them in one swoop…

Oh you meant great options for Leeds, thought you meant for us 😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

Bielsa leaves clubs on the colour of wallpaper...I'd be surprised if he went back to the same people that fired him for a lack of confidence 12 months ago.

Leeds was never Red Bull. More like Red Dull. I’m very sad to see an American manager fail in the UK, but honestly think an American more in tune with or at least obsessed by English football traditions would fit in better. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1

Â