Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

On 29/01/2023 at 08:46, sne said:

Issue seem to be that a lot of clubs doesn't.

yeah there's been tweets previously of some shockers, smashed fridges, tonnes of rubbish from energy drinks etc, mud, just complete disrespect 

should be done by everyone but it definitely isnt

even this was probably done by the kit man or a boot boy or something, doubt any of their millionaire footballers got the broom out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Marsch looks like toast to me

The pressure on their board to drop the axe will be pretty high after today. They looked really toothless in the second half. 

They'd be smart to see what he can get out of his new players and a returning Rodrigo. But with Everton righting their ship, Leeds are perilously close to the brink.

Edited by maqroll

Feels like it’s one of Leeds Everton or West Ham to join Southampton and Bournemouth going down. I think West Ham will be ok  but the Leeds and Everton squads are very very poor, Leeds have survived on a championship level squad with champions league level fitness and work rate but that crumbled away last year hence why they are in big trouble. Everton have equal as poor a squad assembled for a lot more money but I think they might just scrap out of it with dyche so I’m saying Leeds to go and I think with the wages they are shelling out they will have a fire sale or another financial implosion 

1 minute ago, punkiller1981 said:

Feels like it’s one of Leeds Everton or West Ham to join Southampton and Bournemouth going down. I think West Ham will be ok  but the Leeds and Everton squads are very very poor, Leeds have survived on a championship level squad with champions league level fitness and work rate but that crumbled away last year hence why they are in big trouble. Everton have equal as poor a squad assembled for a lot more money but I think they might just scrap out of it with dyche so I’m saying Leeds to go and I think with the wages they are shelling out they will have a fire sale or another financial implosion 

spacer.png

Â