Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

20 minutes ago, tinker said:

Leeds v  Fulham, like watching a championship game. Both poor, a relegation battle is on the cards for these 2. 

Dunno i think we're looking like a much better team but maybe I've no idea what I'm watching 

4 now. Fulham going to go straight back down, zero doubt. 

This Leeds thing with the media is very very reminiscent for me from 1984 when Newcastle got back to division 1 after many years in division 2.

As I was only 7 when they had last been top flight they were less than nothing to me and couldn't understand why the press were fawning over them. 

The press seem to like their one team northern city clubs for some reason. 

Just now, Rino8 said:

Dunno i think we're looking like a much better team but maybe I've no idea what I'm watching 

You certainly look a better team. I’m going o suggest anybody playing Fulham this season will do too. You can only beat what’s in front of you though and it’s a very welcome early 3 points. West Brom must be wishing they had Fulham in the first few games of the season.

5 minutes ago, PaulC said:

7 goals in two games so far for them, they wont be in relegation trouble. 

Conceded 5 in 2 games. Unsustinable defending and better attacks will enjoy Leeds defence

Edit: make that 6

Edited by Zatman

We beat Norwich 5-1 last season but both teams were still involved in a relegation battle.

People do the same thing every season, judge teams way too early, either writing their season off or declaring them as world beaters.

21 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I've missed the last 20 minutes as I was on the phone, but Fulham have looked marginally better to me. Way more shots and edging possession too. 

Surprising as I expected you to beat them comfortably. 

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I've missed the last 20 minutes as I was on the phone, but Fulham have looked marginally better to me. Way more shots and edging possession too. 

Surprising as I expected you to beat them comfortably. 

That’s not how it works. Leeds are the best at everything, from brain surgery to rocket science.

Also the best at acting like rocket polishers.

Â