Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

14 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I've missed the last 20 minutes as I was on the phone, but Fulham have looked marginally better to me. Way more shots and edging possession too. 

Surprising as I expected you to beat them comfortably. 

They had a better first half, fell apart in the 2nd for a period and then we fell apart after. 

We absolutely can't defend like this every game though, were looking really good going forward at times but at the back we're a mess. Dallas is really struggling I think. Hes a right winger converted to LB because we didn't have any other options and he can run for days but that's not enough in the prem.

13 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

They had a better first half, fell apart in the 2nd for a period and then we fell apart after. 

We absolutely can't defend like this every game though, were looking really good going forward at times but at the back we're a mess. Dallas is really struggling I think. Hes a right winger converted to LB because we didn't have any other options and he can run for days but that's not enough in the prem.

I missed most of the second half so can't disagree. 

I like that Bielsa is rigid in the way he wants to play but I do think it will cause you some problems. Thought you were a lot less crisp trying to play through Fulham press than at Liverpool. 

16 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

At the end of the day all that matters is 3 points.

Doesn't matter how you get them. As long as you get them.

In the vacuum of 90 minutes yes. But in terms of the season as a whole the defensive performances are a massive cause for concern.

18 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

By the way they are playing i think they will outscore most the teams around them.

They've out-performed their xG quite substantially in both games.

They'll be playing a very dangerous game if thats their plan.

Edited by penguin
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, penguin said:

They've out-performed their xG quite substantially in both games.

They'll be playing a very dangerous game if thats their plan.

This is how you burn out over the course of a session, especially a more crowded one.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

They’ll still go on about how exciting they are, playing the game the right way etc etc

And then eventually the Sky pundits will start to turn,  and as we all know what they say is gospel.

• Like 1

I have no problem with them being heralded as exciting; If they are consistently involved in games we no regard for defending then they will be.

I just hate this wankfest over how great they are and could they gatecrash Europa etc. They will do well to stay up.

• Like 2

Â