Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, Tommo_b said:

It’s a more congested season then normal this time.... absolutely could be a burn out, least that’s what I am hoping, they are far far too smug for a club that has been out the top flight for 16 years. 

Its 8 less games. 8.

I think you could also make a pretty good argument about the prem being physically less demanding than the championship

2 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Its 8 less games. 8.

I think you could also make a pretty good argument about the prem being physically less demanding than the championship

8 less games but the season is apparently 10 weeks shorter this season plus I expect a lot of postponed games for Covid

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

8 less games but the season is apparently 10 weeks shorter this season plus I expect a lot of postponed games for Covid

Meh we'll see.

Everybody can keep writing us off and hoping we'll fail but we've had 3 good showings and got 6 points 

Just now, Rino8 said:

Meh we'll see.

Everybody can keep writing us off and hoping we'll fail but we've had 3 good showings and got 6 points 

writing you off? Maybe you should read the media more often as some idiots think your challenging for the the top 4 :P 

• Like 4

Not been impressed. Wonder saves kept them in the game at half time today. 

They'll have enough to stay up but way too much hype. They look pretty average to me. 

Easily overtaking Newcastle as the most deluded fan base in the league. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Struggled as much as us to break shef utd down 

We played against 10 men for 80 mins thou. But that kinda suited them and made life hard for us due to how us and them like to play.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

We played against 10 men for 80 mins thou. But that kinda suited them and made life hard for us due to how us and them like to play.

Yes just trying to make a point that they are a very difficult side to break down in general, more so with 10 men imo

I think Leeds form will falter as they come up against better teams, but have shown that they have a good chance of avoiding relegation. Although a lot might depend on injuries, last season we lost three of our best players for most of the season and it nearly cost us dearly.

45 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Looking very good for them.

Bielsa still working miracles, nothing surprising there.

Careful mate, you don't want to hit the vinegar strokes too early. 

• Haha 3

Â