Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Paperweight

The danger with having a pop at any individual is.....you could just about say the same for them all.

We have 3 players in the team that were rejected by Albion.....says it all really.

Edited by TRO

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Westwood is a half decent player,  but not a premier league footballer.  Will be great when we go down mind.  

I'm kind of looking forward to going down. But the one thing that makes me dread it, is shit bags like westwood are going to become our saviours down there. 

• Like 1

I think we have to go down....we just can't build from our current base.

there are far too many issues with our squad to realistically fix it from where we are.

we have just been attracting players that are chancers looking for a chance at the big time.....they are out of there depth

the richardsons, the westwoods are miles away from what we need.

Edited by TRO

4 hours ago, TRO said:

I think we have to go down....we just can't build from our current base.

there are far too many issues with our squad to realistically fix it from where we are.

we have just been attracting players that are chancers looking for a chance at the big time.....they are out of there depth

the richardsons, the westwoods are miles away from what we need.

If we cannot build from the base we have at the moment, we will certainly not be able to build anything if we go down.

We only have a small number of players that are of no value to us. We also have a number who are good enough for back up. But I still maintain that the young players we bought in the summer are quality, and only need time and the right manager.

We now have the right manager, time, well, who knows, still a long way to go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wasn't any worse than Gana or Veretout, in fact he was the only one of them trying to do things even though almost none of them came off. Typical overreactions ITT.

Have you looked in the Gana and Veretout threads? I don't think Westwood is the only one being singled out for criticism. Given he was **** shit yesterday, it's only fair that he gets it as well as everyone else. 

• Like 3