Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Veretout wasn't brilliant today, but even that was a vast improvement on Westwood.

Was he out with concussion today?....unbelievable.

Do you know what a concussion is? If a player shows any signs of a concussion, he can't play. If he was out because of it, it wouldn't have been his choice. 

Its the same across every sport. Don't make out he's some wimp because he missed a game because of a concussion. 

As somebody stated below though, it may have been his leg. Doesn't change my point though. 

• Like 1

Veretout wasn't brilliant today, but even that was a vast improvement on Westwood.

Do you know what a concussion is? If a player shows any signs of a concussion, he can't play. If he was out because of it, it wouldn't have been his choice. 

Its the same across every sport. Don't make out he's some wimp because he missed a game because of a concussion. 

As somebody stated below though, it may have been his leg. Doesn't change my point though. 

Suggesting that Westwood having concussion was unbelievable, not that he didnt play with concussion is how i read it.

Suggesting that Westwood having concussion was unbelievable, not that he didnt play with concussion is how i read it.

that doesn't make it any better!

He's not what you consider a physical player, definitely less likely Westwood having concussion than players who have a different type of game.

He's not what you consider a physical player, definitely less likely Westwood having concussion than players who have a different type of game.

what on earth are you talking about?

he was smashed in the face. Nothing to do with him being a 'physical player'

or not. 

The things people will do to have a pop at Westwood. Christ. 

• Like 1

I like Ashley, but going forward I'd keep the midfield as it was against City. They played well, and I'd rather see them play some games together without tampering to let them settle in. Get some team cohesion going.

100% agreed. I liked the unit against City and it's only going to get better. Westwood should rotate in here and there and not be a nailed on starter. 

However, no excuse for some of the shit posted in this thread about the lad. 

I don't think anyone called him a pussy. I think that has been poorly worded and misunderstood.

From the match thread:

Man up ffs

Westwood is either milking it or is a wimp

He barely **** touched you Westwood, you **** pussy.

Grow some balls and man up Westwood. Absolutely pathetic. Barely got touched.

Edited by Stevo985
The **** awful quoting system on here

I don't think anyone called him a pussy. I think that has been poorly worded and misunderstood.

From the match thread:

Man up ffs

Westwood is either milking it or is a wimp

He barely **** touched you Westwood, you **** pussy.

Grow some balls and man up Westwood. Absolutely pathetic. Barely got touched.

**** me. My apologies, I was at the game and saw him take a forearm to the face from about 60 yards away.

That's disturbing. That kind of vitriol is normally reserved for the opposition surely? What the hell is wrong with you guys??

• Like 4

**** me. My apologies, I was at the game and saw him take a forearm to the face from about 60 yards away.

That's disturbing. That kind of vitriol is normally reserved for the opposition surely? What the hell is wrong with you guys??

People go a bit OTT in the match thread, haven't you heard? ;)