Ashley Westwood

Nabby

52 minutes ago, Villaninireland said:

@Danishlad Why do people keep thinking we have a buy to sell policy ? Westwood is about as useful as  smog.  Chester is a good player , so much better than Richards & Okore on his showing on Wednesday night . McCormac has been the best striker in the championship for more than one season. Who would you rather have in his place ? Gabby or Gested ??

:D -never seen that one before, very lol.

I know he's sort of rated, but don't think he's quite lived up to his initial promise, but still a good signing for Burnley.We were linked with him a while back now.

Edited by useless
Can't actually believe this post was forty six minutes ago, I've been in a reverie.

20 minutes ago, Dale said:

Thought Westwood was exceptional today... Moved the ball around incredibly well and kept us on the front foot in the middle of the park. 

Was just about to post something similar. Think he grew into the game and kept the ball very well. Just a shame that he had Cissoko as one of his options. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dale said:

Thought Westwood was exceptional today... Moved the ball around incredibly well and kept us on the front foot in the middle of the park. 

We've been here before. Just saying. Think he made his debut a few years back against Sunderland at the stadium of light. Thought he was very good that day. He's not good enough though consistently.

4 minutes ago, Nicho said:

Was just about to post something similar. Think he grew into the game and kept the ball very well. Just a shame that he had Cissoko as one of his options. 

I was at the game and cissoko played well. Wish we would stop knocking our players. The team as a whole payed well. Even if it was Rotherham they still have to be beaten. Happy with the way they played.

• Like 1