Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Just now, rjw63 said:

I've read countless sites and threads, and listened to radio phone ins. This is the ONLY place that anyone even remotely rates this bloke. Get rid ASAP.

At a guess some of the managers must have rated him at Villa Park as well, and whoever wants to buy him!

42 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Should be kept. 

Good enough to be a squad player at this stage.

Unless he has a bad attitude, which it doesn't seem he does.

Like a few others, he isn't a world beater, but a bit of confidence and some good players around him would do him well.

Just seen an atricle suggesting an offer of 6m! Forget what I said above, take it and run! 

Does need replacing though. Meaning midfield acquisitions of Jedinak (or similar), an AM and another. 

23 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've read countless sites and threads, and listened to radio phone ins. This is the ONLY place that anyone even remotely rates this bloke. Get rid ASAP.

dont forget the Lambert, Garde and Sherwood household and hopefully soon Burnley Football Club 

Read the article again

"could sell Westwood to pay fr Jedinak"

they are just taking the story from last month about Burnley's bid to splice into the Jedinak story to fill column inches. There's no legs in it.

1 hour ago, VERB27 said:

Should be kept. 

Good enough to be a squad player at this stage.

Unless he has a bad attitude, which it doesn't seem he does.

Like a few others, he isn't a world beater, but a bit of confidence and some good players around him would do him well.

Shouldn't be kept if we sign a player using his money + some to sign a player to replace whoever the starter was making Westwood the squad player so that guy is now the squad player instead of Westwood..... If you know what I mean. 

57 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

This place and, apparently, club(s) in the top flight.  Go figure, eh?