Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Selling Luke is looking like an error

JEREMY Peace says the costly mistakes that saw £6.4 million frittered on Luke Moore and Leon Barnett are unlikely to be repeated.

Barnett cost £2.9m from Luton and Moore £3.5m from Villa.

“To be fair they were a few years ago. People make mistakes but I’m sure we’ll be fine from now,” Peace said.

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/west-bromwich-albion-fc-news/2010/09/08/jeremy-peace-vows-to-learn-from-west-brom-s-costly-mistakes-97319-27226607/#ixzz253CzB9Hf

source: Brum Mail

Sometimes I think you are trolling. The rest of the time you leave no doubt.

Hang on, didn't Rodgers sign Luke for total football Swamsea ? He must have seen something in him.

Forget the WBA spell, he's a villa fan and hated playing for them.

He's got skills, but for how much he applies himself, he is not worth a contract. Getting £3.5m from the boggies for him was robbery.

Not exactly a regular starter at Swansea last year, was he?

Selling Luke is looking like an error

JEREMY Peace says the costly mistakes that saw £6.4 million frittered on Luke Moore and Leon Barnett are unlikely to be repeated.

Barnett cost £2.9m from Luton and Moore £3.5m from Villa.

“To be fair they were a few years ago. People make mistakes but I’m sure we’ll be fine from now,” Peace said.

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham-sport/west-bromwich-albion-fc/west-bromwich-albion-fc-news/2010/09/08/jeremy-peace-vows-to-learn-from-west-brom-s-costly-mistakes-97319-27226607/#ixzz253CzB9Hf

source: Brum Mail

Sometimes I think you are trolling. The rest of the time you leave no doubt.

Pot kettle black? Is this not the club that got 10 mill out of us for Curtis Davies?

Ha ha yeah stefan had to go, isn't he at St Neotts now, £1k a week I believe.

Luke is doing ok at Swansea, 2 more goals this week ?

He turned out for the Adam and Eve in digbeth a few weeks ago

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick

Jordan Bowery's move from Chesterfield to Villa will be confirmed tomorrow, subject to the formalities being completed in the morning #avfc

Great. I'm that much more confident of our PL status next year now.

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick

Jordan Bowery's move from Chesterfield to Villa will be confirmed tomorrow, subject to the formalities being completed in the morning #avfc

Great. I'm that much more confident of our PL status next year now.

Sarcasm? Or do you know something about JB? If you've posted about him on previous pages, forgive me (very slow connection atm)

dont see what the negativity is about. if Everton or Newcastle made this signing we would have Villa fans moaning that we are never taking punts on unknown players.

He is costing very little financially in Premier League terms

Â