Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

• 1 month later...

news has been a little quite lately on this kid, whats the latest?

He is still carp and won't be getting near the first team anytime soon, a complete waste of money, however little he cost.

I think if we have all 4 (Gabs, Bent, Benteke, AW) fit towards the end of the season/after new years then he will be loaned out for the rest of the season to get some experience.

Don't be surprised if he is introduced to the first team as Bent's replacement.

Because you choose to post the same negative post in a million different ways .

You aren't happy . We get it .

Diversify man .

No your presumption was that i was being negative. Actually i wasn't. Just stating a point that came up in a previous debate with another poster. Its actually you who has focused on a negative aspect of a post which simply wasn't there just to have a dig.

No your presumption was that i was being negative. Actually i wasn't. Just stating a point that came up in a previous debate with another poster. Its actually you who has focused on a negative aspect of a post which simply wasn't there just to have a dig.

Sure.

I give it 24 hours before you post something that you have already said a thousand times in an ever so slightly different way .

even if he doesnt turn out very good, we still might be able to sell him for more than what we paid, however, even though i havnt seen him play, id still prefer to see him in the first team over delf any day

Â