Joe Bennett

Si.

Two failed attempts to clear it but it doesn't help when your Captain sits on his arse and then your right back turns his back on the shot!

Can't understand why Clark wasn't brought on in place of Bertrand.

cant understand why bertrand was taken off

Overall it was a shambles for the winning goal, Ron turned into a pub defender in the last 5 minutes for some reason, went to ground far too easily and Bacuna just stood there not wanting to get hurt instead of attempting to block the ball. Indeed Bacuna could've even dived in and headed the cross away and maybe even got a free kick.

But Bennett....I just don't think he's a very intelligent player really and yes he is out of his depth in the premier league. For the goal Gabby is in space to the left, all Bennett has to do is place his header to his left...instead he heads it back into the centre of the pitch. And then he gets a second chance to clear it and just taps it against the Newcastle player! Not good enough.

We can't be starting him next week as he was horrible in both Norwich games last season.

He was terrible when he came on.  Was out of position a couple of times and should of found a man with his headed clearance for their goal and should of hoofed it at the second attempt..  The thing I don't understand is why Lambert didn't bring on Clark and play him left back as he was obviously happy with the point so Clark would of made more sense as a defensive left back.

Big rumours that there was a bust up in the tunnel between the villa players, I bet you any money Vlaar went and bollocked Bennett and Bennett tried going back at him.

If this is true i really do fear for our survival. Once the morale goes between the players its pretty much all over. 

Â