Joe Bennett

Si.

Just one of the reasons we are in this mess, if Paul Lambert hadn't wasted 3.5m on this liability, alongside another 2m on KEA, 2.5m on Tonev and 500k on Jordan Bowery we wouldn't be in this mess.

I'm not surprised that Randy Lerner doesn't want to invest into the club anymore when PL is just wanking away the transfer kitty on players who would struggle to grace the Championship.

Just one of the reasons we are in this mess, if Paul Lambert hadn't wasted 3.5m on this liability, alongside another 2m on KEA, 2.5m on Tonev and 500k on Jordan Bowery we wouldn't be in this mess.

I'm not surprised that Randy Lerner doesn't want to invest into the club anymore when PL is just wanking away the transfer kitty on players who would struggle to grace the Championship.

I'm not being funny but a) we get what we budget for, b ) if we had used all of the above on one single player we would have even less of a squad and c) I think Bennett (and Tonev to an extent) will come good, KEA has played well in patches this season with some important goals.

We don't have a budget like Southampton, we cannot buy a Wanyama or rely on very very good young players like Shaw.

Is he on twitter still? I wanted to tweet him and say welcome back.

Nah, he deleted it after too many personal digs so it seems. No need for it really.

I hate that. I tweeted the official Villa a/c instead.

Edited by dodgyknees

I sit in the trinity and i couldn't hear it that bad.

No surprise the posters making it a big deal. Blame the fans again I guess.

It isn't a big deal. It's pathetic that certain fans (because you clearly can't distinguish between people having a go at SOME FANS rather than ALL OF THE FANS) feel the need to boo a player coming back from injury.

You've come in here and made it an issue by ironically 'moaning at fans' which you seem to hate so much.

So you're saying Paul Lambert knew these players were gonna play badly when he signed them? No manager buys players knowing they aren't going to be good enough.

• Like 2

3.5 million **** off you shite word removed.

Grow up and try use your brain before you post shit like this. pathetic

Yeah Lambert should be signing 100% quality proven players on the budget and remit he has had to deal with. Every signing should be a complete success without fail?!  You obviously don't have a clue about anything that's been going on at this club over the past season and a half.  

I know as much as everyone else on here does. We are in another relegation battle, a 4th consecutive one, and have only won three times at home all season #wegoagain 

3.5 million **** off you shite word removed.

Grow up and try use your brain before you post shit like this. pathetic

Yeah Lambert should be signing 100% quality proven players on the budget and remit he has had to deal with. Every signing should be a complete success without fail?!  You obviously don't have a clue about anything that's been going on at this club over the past season and a half.  

I know as much as everyone else on here does. We are in another relegation battle, a 4th consecutive one, and have only won three times at home all season #wegoagain 

No you don't!

Â