General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

CI

11 minutes ago, Seal said:

Try watching the press conference after the apollo missions. It looks very much like people who know that they are lying and are very depressed about having to do so. 

I disagree that the USSR and USA were rivals.

I’ve been on the fence regarding the moon landing, but two absolute clinchers there for me.

I’m in.

Now, what do we think about Sasquatch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Isn't the trouble with the moon photographs a lot more than just there being no stars. It also includes images of celestial bodies that have been stuck on in photoshop, that can be identified by just changing the brightness levels. Photographs of the astronauts footprints being different to the actual footprints that exist in museums for the astronauts. Moon rovers in the middle of landscapes with no tyre tracks leading to them although with footprints around. What about the inconsistencies between the official photos of the earth from space from nasa, where the continent of africa varies in size spectacularly. Or the consistencies where the same cloud patterns can be seen in a number of different places on the earth. The evidence of fakery is huge, and not limited to the stars / lack of stars. 

It would make sense that the stars would need to be hidden, as if their patterns varied from what they should, then that would make them quite objectively fake. Although to be sure this is not proof either way. 

And also to be clear, because 1970's cameras don't suffer long enough exposure, doesn't mean that anyone went to the moon. Also - did 1970's cameras have a motion trackers that would have enable such as video as the below, without having to leave someone behind on the moon? Or was someone left behind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj6a0Wrrh1g&t=226s (watch the take off here, and tell me that that is like any rocket taking off you have ever seen in your life. Plus the lansdcape looks exactly like a film set, rather than real life).

Did 1960's phone technology allow a phone call to and from the moon? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMdhQsHbWTs - do you think the moons transit looks real in this official image? If so - why does it transit in a straight vector, rather than circling the earth?

Wait? You’re not one of those sheeple who believes the moon is real are you!?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

@Seal is this the only conspiracy theory you hold dear or do you have others, 9/11 etc I know that people who believe this nonsense tend to be susceptible to others. 

It is a good question. I would say that I suspect fundamentally this reality is deceptive. From history, through to many things presented in the media (I would include 9/11 in that but am only mentioning this because you have). 

How do you know it is all nonsense? Sure it may be, but that is a pretty big claim to make?

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Wait? You’re not one of those sheeple who believes the moon is real are you!?

I have never been there, I don't know what it is. Whatever it is I can see so I guess it is real to that extent, although ultimately all my senses including sight are prepared by my brain so I can never trust them 100% ;)

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Seal said:

Were there thousands of people involved?

I disagree that the USSR and USA were rivals. 

Which experts say there are no discrepancies? 

1. NASA needed to rent or buy a source soundstage, outfit it with the lunar landscape and various props.  Lights would have been installed.  Decorators would have painted the background.  Security guards would have protected the site.  Tha astronauts would have needed to rehearse their actions.  Someone would have edited the footage and slow it down to give the effect of gravity.  Someone would have to maintained the site of removed it.  Someone would have to edit and fake various video footage.  The astronauts and the entire group control crew would have needed to produce their footage. 

2. The Cold War?   Korean War?  Vietnam War?  Cuban missile crisis?  

3. NASA.  They are the experts. 

2 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

1. NASA needed to rent or buy a source soundstage, outfit it with the lunar landscape and various props.  Lights would have been installed.  Decorators would have painted the background.  Security guards would have protected the site.  Tha astronauts would have needed to rehearse their actions.  Someone would have edited the footage and slow it down to give the effect of gravity.  Someone would have to maintained the site of removed it.  Someone would have to edit and fake various video footage.  The astronauts and the entire group control crew would have needed to produce their footage. 

Yeah, but that's what they want you to think. Taps nose.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seal said:

I have never been there, I don't know what it is. Whatever it is I can see so I guess it is real to that extent, although ultimately all my senses including sight are prepared by my brain so I can never trust them 100% ;)

I’ve never been to Wednesbury.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Expert view.  

See the section "Hoax Claims and Rebutals".  Read the entry AND the attached footnoted articles and source documents. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories

Hi so I might have made a mistake.  I am not mega new to this site, although not entirely fresh. I thought this thread was perhaps a place to discuss views about conspiracy theories, as they are known. 

I am of course happy to discuss those kind of things but it gets a bit tiring if the responses are a little passive aggressiv,e its a bit exasperating for me. I also get the impression I am exasperating people, and have perhaps got the wrong point of this thread (it ain't my sandpit) its cool I'll drop it. I have zero desire to exasperate people.

Apologies.

But if anyone does wanna chat about this view of mine or others, thats cool too. I enjoy a good discussion about interesting stuff particularly with people of differing views. 

peace

11 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

1) could have all been done very easily by not many. Secrets exist. D-day, the Manhattan Project. Compartmentalisation is a thing. 

2) Yes, I would include all those in the cold war. I suspect the cold was was not as presented. Nor is any war, I feel. 

3) I disagree. We are talking about experts so expert that they lost the technology to go to the moon, and most of the footage also. 

18 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I mean my suspicions are based in questioning the integrity of nasa lying about going to the moon. I have no doubts that they also lie about their headcount if it supported an initial lie. I find 400,000 to be quite surprisingly large personally. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8226075.stm

If they would lie about moon rocks, perhaps we shouldn't take their word at face value?

Edited by Seal
add additional comment

Just now, Seal said:

I mean my suspicions are based in questioning the integrity of nasa lying about going to the moon. I have no doubts that they also lie about their headcount if it supported an initial lie. I find 400,000 to be quite surprisingly large personally. 

Must admit I found it a large number, but then I thought about the manufacturing, from conception, the planning, etc, I would expect a high number. 

Â