Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

How many more clean slates are we going to give him? He's just not a very good footballer really.

This isn't the question at this point. The question is, will Sherwood give him one clean slate? To which the answer is probably, 'how does he look in training, forgetting everything that went before?' And none of us have a clue what the answer to that is. 

Considering the apparent 'clean slate' given by TS, how bad must CNZ be performing to not even make the bench?

Was shite at the U21 match last Monday v Derby and was subbed at half time.  I doubt he'll play any part for us again

hes still got a year left on his contract aswell, I wonder if we started with the relegation release clauses when Mcleish was here. I doubt it. Ireland MkII. Cant see anyone buying him. Loan him out next year and keep paying a massive chunk of his wages is about our only hope for Charlie I reckon. 

hes still got a year left on his contract aswell, I wonder if we started with the relegation release clauses when Mcleish was here. I doubt it. Ireland MkII. Cant see anyone buying him. Loan him out next year and keep paying a massive chunk of his wages is about our only hope for Charlie I reckon.

He doesnt give a toss about football mainly because of the relationship he had with Lambert.

Smokes shisha at least twice a week as does Cissoko..cant be good for them

Would start him every single game over Gabby.

At least there is the promise that he might just provide that bit of match winning quality.

Exactly. Although not playing great, Zoggy still offers twice as much as Gabby. Gabby has the worst ball control that I have ever seen in a professional footballer.

• Like 2

At least there is the promise that he might just provide that bit of match winning quality.

Exactly. Although not playing great, Zoggy still offers twice as much as Gabby. Gabby has the worst ball control that I have ever seen in a professional footballer.

You've seen Weimann play, right?

• Like 1

I'd rather play Bacuna

I was going to stay surely a french club will take him given Nice tried to sign Ben Arfa but then if he's on 40k a week here we'll have to pay most of his wages if we send him on loan.

Â