Rino8

He's grumpy with the exit. At a guess adding silverware to his legacy is a personal goal and he's clearly not charmed by the question. Klopp tried to steer the direction of the interview by saying the rest of the season begins, which is to bring in some silverware and end on a good note. He fails. He has an unnecessary pop at the reporter. 

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

He's grumpy with the exit. At a guess adding silverware to his legacy is a personal goal and he's clearly not charmed by the question. Klopp tried to steer the direction of the interview by saying the rest of the season begins, which is to bring in some silverware and end on a good note. He fails. He has an unnecessary pop at the reporter. 

but he regularly does this, its not a rare one off from this scumbag bully

• Like 1

Also the fact is these journalists love it when they get Klopps goat up and I bet the journalist in question had a good laugh about it afterwards.

Edited by PaulC

22 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Also the fact is these journalists love it when they get Klopps goat up and I bet the journalist in question had a good laugh about it afterwards.

It got mentioned on Football Weekly that he was a prick and is known for being a prick, despite also having many good traits...

...they then compared him (very briefly) to Unai Emery who just talks about the games and seems like an all-round good guy.

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

And rightfully so, a grown man child whose wages are mainly paid for by the media rights 

On 18/03/2024 at 15:23, Stevo985 said:

Yeah it’s way off topic but Monoploy Deal is **** brilliant

That's the one! Sorry @HanoiVillan for repeating what you basically said!!!

Maybe Jurgen needs to play it to help him relax 😆

1 hour ago, MapleVilla said:

That's the one! Sorry @HanoiVillan for repeating what you basically said!!!

Maybe Jurgen needs to play it to help him relax 😆

There’s nothing relaxing about Monopoly Deal

• Haha 2

To to admit, Sven taking in the cheers from the fans for this charity game between Liverpool and Ajax has brought a tear to my eye. They do some good stuff even if they're a bunch of nobheads.

• Like 2

I would absolutely love it if they went for Gerrard, even as an interim until someone else comes in. Imagine the smug little grin on his face as he talks about the history and culture of his beloved massive club. Only to then fall apart spectacularly in the first 10 games. They’d never go for him now, but boy would it be fun if they did. 

• Like 1

On 29/03/2024 at 14:35, sharkyvilla said:

I'm trying to think who else they might go for, they may actually end up with Gerrard until Alonso decides to move on.  I'd love it.

It is not a requirement to have played for them to be their manager. 

11 minutes ago, villa89 said:

It is not a requirement to have played for them to be their manager. 

Its not but the fans womt accept anybody that doesnt get the club........whatever that means

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Its not but the fans womt accept anybody that doesnt get the club........whatever that means

It means the same as when west ham fans talk about the west ham way. i.e. nothing. 

• Haha 1

Obviously they're not going to appoint Gerrard to anything at all, come on. 

It'll probably be Ruben Amorim or someone like that, they're not just going to pick some embarrassing failure just because he used to play for them. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

49 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Obviously they're not going to appoint Gerrard to anything at all, come on. 

It'll probably be Ruben Amorim or someone like that, they're not just going to pick some embarrassing failure just because he used to play for them. 

But we can always hope 😝

Â