Rino8

lets hope he has the same issues that managers did following Fergie and Wenger and we can rule Liverpool out of our title chase next season 

41 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

lets hope he has the same issues that managers did following Fergie and Wenger and we can rule Liverpool out of our title chase next season 

Salah leaving will hurt them as much as Klopp going imo.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Salah leaving will hurt them as much as Klopp going imo.

It’ll depend on how they spend the money. It’s a tall order to replace him and improve but not impossible.

On 09/04/2024 at 12:06, Genie said:

It’ll depend on how they spend the money. It’s a tall order to replace him and improve but not impossible.

I think he’s pretty replaceable. He’s a very, very good player but he doesn’t do that much which other players can’t IMO (just has greater consistency).

Unlike, say, De Bruyne who has passing abilities several levels above most players which just can’t be replicated. 

Klopp leaving on what looks to be a very sad note for him, Salah could be off as well apparently... Liverpool could be going the 'post-Ferguson' way it seems. All talk, of course, until we see what manager and what players they bring in.

Having Klopp out of the league could be a very good thing for us.

As much as City's cheat-driven dominance has soured the feel of the PL lately, the truth is that the race for European places is as wide open as its ever been. If Liverpool don't get this right and cock it up like MU and Chelsea have, the Prem might be set for an unprecedented level of competition amongst the European places which is only good for everyone involved.

Now if only they can get the cheats kicked out of the league 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A couple of months back the Liverpool players were gonna win the lot because of Klopp as an amazing send off.

Now apparently the same group of players are under lots of stress and pressure because of Klopp leaving.

Basically just making stories fit the performances.

• Like 2

On 15/04/2024 at 01:59, HeroesAndVillans said:

Klopp leaving on what looks to be a very sad note for him, Salah could be off as well apparently... Liverpool could be going the 'post-Ferguson' way it seems. All talk, of course, until we see what manager and what players they bring in.

Liverpool seem to be run much better than United ever were. I don't think we will see a big decline. Salah leaving is the bigger issue, his goals will be very hard to replace. 

• Like 1

Klopp still has one trophy in the bank already and the league isn't over for them at all, but nevertheless a bit of surgery needed for their squad. Salah in decline definitely.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Liverpool seem to be run much better than United ever were. I don't think we will see a big decline. Salah leaving is the bigger issue, his goals will be very hard to replace. 

Salah is a once in a generation player for Liverpool, I don't think they'll replace the man himself, and I agree it'll be very hard to replace what he's been able to do as a player.

22 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Salah is a once in a generation player for Liverpool, I don't think they'll replace the man himself, and I agree it'll be very hard to replace what he's been able to do as a player.

Be very difficult to replace.  I don't think their recruitment has been that good recently, Darwin is a donkey and the others they've signed are good players, but just not up to the standard they.ve had before, not at the level to compete with City.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Be very difficult to replace.  I don't think their recruitment has been that good recently, Darwin is a donkey and the others they've signed are good players, but just not up to the standard they.ve had before, not at the level to compete with City.

Glad someone has finally said it. Think they've realised it's gone stale somewhere along the way because apparently they'll have a whole new leadership group coming in.

I'd love to think we could be competing with City in a few years, Emery is already giving Pep nightmares.

Â