Rino8

To be fair if the rags start up with the "one of the prems best players" "Liverpool legend" then I won't be too bothered, it'll be when they start with the world class, walk in to any team in the world, everyone likes him, turned down Chelsea bollocks that it'll grind my gears

Great player who could turn a screw. Always enjoyed watching him. As with most great players they split opinion (except God of course).  

Wasn't so keen on him when he put in that nasty challenge on Boateng all those years ago. Good job he never elbowed him really after the Gazza incident :).     

Liverpool play with pace, power, intensity and a swagger against Swansea. Gerrard comes back in and they get overrun by a shit Leicester team.

Gerrard just seems to want to drop into the easy spaces alongside the back four, pretend he is Pirlo and play pointless Hollywood balls. All about him, it always has been.
I rated him as a player but this self indulgence went on 4 years too long.

Yesterday was embarrassing, good riddance.

2005:

"The last six weeks have been the toughest of my life," he informed Sky Sports News. "The decision I have come to has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make.

"I fully intended to sign a new contract after the Champions League final but the events of the past five or six weeks have changed all that.

"I have too much respect for the club and the people at it to get involved in a slanging match."

Brendon rogers. "This is a era where Legend is vastly overused, but in this case it actually don't do him jusice."   "As a leader and a man, he is probably incomparable to anyone I have ever worked with".

Brendon, put your cock away! To be fair you haven't really worked with anyone special. Its blatent you didn't want him there anymore, and defeinately not in a coaching role telling you what to do!!!

• Like 1

Â