Rino8

I think its a bit of a falicy that Liverpool are on sky more than other clubs. I looked through the next few months and they are on twice and Arsenal 4 times,  thats disconting the capital one cup which we would be on if we were still in it.

Edited by PaulC

I don't understand complaints about them being on TV for the FA Cup? They're playing a League Two side away from home. Whenever a Premier League side is drawn away from home to a lower league side, it's usually on TV. Going by how average the draw was too, this is probably the pick of the ties bar Dover v Palace. 

Edited by Milfner

What really annoyed me the other night was that in the ITV CL highlights show, right after ITV had shown the Liverpool game live then showed the highlights of the Liverpool match first. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was an Arsenal fan.

Sterling reportedly turns down new deal

1 good year, and 1 average half year, now turning down £70,000p/w (£3.5m per year) basic wage.

In other news

The FA Cup third-round tie between Liverpool and League Two AFC Wimbledon will be screened live on the BBC.

Liverpool Live on TV again, how exciting.

Why?

Enlighten us then, which more attractive ties should be televised that are missing out?

1 good year, and 1 average half year, now turning down £70,000p/w (£3.5m per year) basic wage.

In other news

The FA Cup third-round tie between Liverpool and League Two AFC Wimbledon will be screened live on the BBC.

Why?

Enlighten us then, which more attractive ties should be televised that are missing out?

I don't give a shit as I won't be watching anyway. Just like an excuse to moan about Liverpoo

Cant see Rodgers being manager next season to be honest. They have imploded and allowed united back in, and i dont think united have been particualrly good. just that barring city and chelsea everyone else has been pants

true but Suarez and Sturridge were 70% of the side and without those two they are toothless. Problem for Rogers is that none of the signings have paid off. 

I could write a few paragraphs about them struggling and spunking the thick end of 100million quid and becoming worse.

But instead ill post a picture of Brendan Rodgers with a shit moustache

fpgX2dL.jpg

• Like 1

In other news

Why?

There are plenty of better games.

How about the repeat of last years great final? How about non-league Blythe versus small heath? How about a couple of other teams who very rarely get to see their team play on free to air TV? 

true but Suarez and Sturridge were 70% of the side and without those two they are toothless. Problem for Rogers is that none of the signings have paid off.

sorry paul but thats  a big excuse. they spent what way over 50m in the summer they should be able to cope without those two players. we have had delph, vlaar and benteke injured for a majority of our season and we have had to cope with a squad much poorer than plop. this would say those three for us are more than 70% of our squad. 

They had Champions League football and cash on the hip and didn't bring in any top players. Other English clubs brought In the likes of  Alexis Sanchez, Di Maria, Falcao, Fabregas...

They can't have any excuses.

• Like 1

Â