Rino8

I used to like Klopp but I’ve realised that’s because he seems like a good guy when he’s winning.

Now he’s having a relative poor season it’s clear a bad loser who throws his toys out of the pram when teams don’t bend over and let his team batter them.

He has zero class other than those pristine horse teeth.

• Like 1

If any team didn't 'accept the difficulties' it was those bar stewards.

They complained, as a group, in every interview.

Klopp pretty much started playing up to it by trying all the different combinations with CM dropping in and then blaming the injuries for his whole team being shit.

Next he'll be trying to link those injuries to Alex Ferguson illuminatiesque role at the FA 

FWIW yes city would have because they have a better squad, their 5th choice CB wasn't playing for kiddy harriers last year, he has 7 caps for Spain 

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Next he'll be trying to link those injuries to Alex Ferguson illuminatiesque role at the FA 

FWIW yes city would have because they have a better squad, their 5th choice CB wasn't playing for kiddy harriers last year, he has 7 caps for Spain 

Knew it.

2 hours ago, jacketspuds said:

I used to like Klopp but I’ve realised that’s because he seems like a good guy when he’s winning.

Now he’s having a relative poor season it’s clear a bad loser who throws his toys out of the pram when teams don’t bend over and let his team batter them.

He has zero class other than those pristine horse teeth.

He's always been a whinging bad loser. Even when they were winning last season he was coming out with nonsense about losing due to the wind or because they scored the first goal. I can't stand him. 

• Like 1

1. Was doing poorly when they had a full strength squad, 7-2 Klopp you word removed.

2. Hadn’t bothered to have back up to Van Dijk then made bad replacement signings.

3. Constantly rotated the CBs trying to chance upon a good pairing instead of sticking with two, not letting Nat Phillips get a run of games despite looking decent and proving it recently.

4. Making constant comments undermining his second string defenders to protect himself.

Really poor management of the situation of their own doing for believing the nonsense that Van Dijk is a god and the best CB the Premier League has ever seen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Didnt they win 8 out of their last 10 games so guess they deserve it with that run. 

Nice to see shots of the Liverpool fans holding up scarves before kick off - we don't usually get that broadcast. I suppose it's because it was only the game with fans in attendance.

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Very sad that they made top 4.

Never in doubt - well ok perhaps the top 4 finish was - but they'd have found a backdoor into it one way or another.

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Nice to see shots of the Liverpool fans holding up scarves before kick off - we don't usually get that broadcast. I suppose it's because it was only the game with fans in attendance.

Its that old Gerry and the pacemakers song 😉

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, sne said:

Andy Robertson looked like he snapped his ankle today in the friendly. Looked really bad.

Sad for him. I hope he fares better than poor Freddie Bouma who did the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Hopefully it's just a bad strain or something like that. He was in a lot of pain by the looks of it but those hurt too.

26 minutes ago, blandy said:

Didn't look nearly as bad as Bouma's to be fair. Robinson walked off, rather than stretchered. 

Hope he gets fit soon anyway.

• Like 1

Â