Jump to content

Liverpool


Rino8
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • VT Supporter
2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Big, big season for Liverpool - a big chunk of the title winning side are getting into the latter part of their careers and this is probably the last chance for this group to have a tilt at the title. This could be a season where Liverpool define if they'll be title challengers for the next couple of years, or one of the teams hoping to finish in the top four.

Thiago, Van Djik, Henderson, Matip, Firmino, Mane and Salah will all be the wrong side of thirty by the end of the season.

Robertson won't be far off either. That's nearly their whole starting 11. Big rebuild coming for them in two or three years and I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp didn't stay for it. Could easily fall down the pecking order if they're not careful. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Robertson won't be far off either. That's nearly their whole starting 11. Big rebuild coming for them in two or three years and I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp didn't stay for it. Could easily fall down the pecking order if they're not careful. 

Think Klopp has already indicated he will leave in 18 months or so. I think the injuries last season were a blessing as usually his teams run out of steam after a certain time so the break might have helped them

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter

Whilst being a fan of his ability, I found Salah's goal celebration this weekend very sad, taking a yellow just to show his body off to thousands of scousers was all a bit too me me me me me me.

The difference when Matty Cash scored, the joy on his face, you felt the passion for the game, the fans and his club.

The big6 stars are all about themselves and their brand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Whilst being a fan of his ability, I found Salah's goal celebration this weekend very sad, taking a yellow just to show his body off to thousands of scousers was all a bit too me me me me me me.

The difference when Matty Cash scored, the joy on his face, you felt the passion for the game, the fans and his club.

The big6 stars are all about themselves and their brand.

Matty Cash's first goal for Villa versus Salah's 28473219863275632th for Liverpool.

I don't understand why footballers feel the need to take their tops off after they've scored - it seems incredibly unnatural, surely you'd do a "proper" celebration? - but I fully understand why Cash's celebration was so impassioned versus Salah's. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Matty Cash's first goal for Villa versus Salah's 28473219863275632th for Liverpool.

I don't understand why footballers feel the need to take their tops off after they've scored - it seems incredibly unnatural, surely you'd do a "proper" celebration? - but I fully understand why Cash's celebration was so impassioned versus Salah's. 

Yes, most times a player will reveal another shirt underneath with some passionate message from the heart, but this deserving of being egged, yes, 12000 eggs smashing g off the tit would have been most enjoyable. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, bobzy said:

Matty Cash's first goal for Villa versus Salah's 28473219863275632th for Liverpool.

I don't understand why footballers feel the need to take their tops off after they've scored - it seems incredibly unnatural, surely you'd do a "proper" celebration? - but I fully understand why Cash's celebration was so impassioned versus Salah's. 

I dont understand why they take their shirts off either but I wish they would pass on why they do it to the womens teams.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taking a shirt off is not a celebration in itself, it's usually saved for special goals that mean a lot. 

I guess when you score a 30yard screamer for your team to win the CL in 93rd minute you wouldn't even know what to do, and I guess taking your shirt off and running around sort of makes sense at that moment.

I get it, and I don't think it should be punished by a yellow card. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

To be fair the other 3 did spend over £100m each....

Itll be a long drawn out season, all of the top 4 contenders will take points off each other, all 4 could have ended the weekend top, Liverpool as likely to finish 4th as 1st at the moment

How deep they all go in to the CL will factor in too 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair the other 3 did spend over £100m each....

Itll be a long drawn out season, all of the top 4 contenders will take points off each other, all 4 could have ended the weekend top, Liverpool as likely to finish 4th as 1st at the moment

How deep they all go in to the CL will factor in too 

It’s really difficult to predict what order the big 4 will finish. They all have unbelievable squads.

Then next up Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, West Ham. 

Even getting Europa league is quite an achievement these days.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Genie said:

It’s really difficult to predict what order the big 4 will finish. They all have unbelievable squads.

Then next up Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, West Ham. 

Even getting Europa league is quite an achievement these days.

Liverpool and Man City will make the top 2, and by a significant distance I think.

Just their general play is so, so far ahead of Chelsea and United. 

Just can't see a different scenario.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Liverpool and Man City will make the top 2, and by a significant distance I think.

Just their general play is so, so far ahead of Chelsea and United. 

Just can't see a different scenario.

Considering these sides have all played each other yet Chelsea remain top, this is a very strange opinion to have.

They're 3 good sides and any of them are good enough to win it, I certainly won't be betting against Liverpool or Man City, but being this certain Chelsea won't be anywhere near it is a bit odd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Considering these sides have all played each other yet Chelsea remain top, this is a very strange opinion to have.

They're 3 good sides and any of them are good enough to win it, I certainly won't be betting against Liverpool or Man City, but being this certain Chelsea won't be anywhere near it is a bit odd.

It's connected to VL's weird belief that Lukaku is a lower-league plodder or something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Have you seen this man?

jamie4.jpg

 

 

 

Should never have got his job back at Sky after that, the dirty clearing in the woods.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


45 minutes ago, will87 said:

 

Should never have got his job back at Sky after that, the dirty clearing in the woods.

Problem would then be that they'd have to hire mcmanaman, Owen or murphy

Cos you know they couldn't possibly have no scouser on there 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, will87 said:

 

Should never have got his job back at Sky after that, the dirty clearing in the woods.

Totally disgusting. To me that was worse than what andy Gray did. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â