Stephen Ireland

omariqy

He never wanted to be at Villa and his performances have proved that, the sooner this waste of space leaves the better.

I wonder how much we will have to pay Stoke to take him off us?

Sounds like he's been sacked - club must have good reason. Maybe he was the guy who failed the supposed drugs test. I wonder would the club take it any further if that is the case - like Chelsea did with Mutu.

Wasn't one of the VT posters pretty close to Ireland? Be interesting to hear his take on things.

GaztonVilla I think, who incidentally has been very quiet over the past 12-18 months unless I've missed his posts entirely........

GaztonVilla - wrote a very heartfelt post in a new thread he created basically saying how he has grown to hate football and has decided to no longer be an Aston Villa supporter.

It was all a bit weird and emotional - not posted since.

Just reading through all this and you reminded me. i had not long joined the site at the time but i remember reading he was close to Ireland so thought there might be a chance of inside scoops. Then that Thread got started and it was all very dark and weird, didn't enjoy seeing it at all

Wish Hughes would make a bid already..

I think the problem is that he needs to assess his squad in preseason before he knows what he needs to add. As soon as he realises every last one of them has been uncoached to the point of shitness then hopefully he bids.

I can't really think of anyone else who would be interested.

Sounds like he's been sacked - club must have good reason. Maybe he was the guy who failed the supposed drugs test. I wonder would the club take it any further if that is the case - like Chelsea did with Mutu.

Wasn't one of the VT posters pretty close to Ireland? Be interesting to hear his take on things.

GaztonVilla I think, who incidentally has been very quiet over the past 12-18 months unless I've missed his posts entirely........

GaztonVilla - wrote a very heartfelt post in a new thread he created basically saying how he has grown to hate football and has decided to no longer be an Aston Villa supporter.

Just reading through all this and you reminded me. i had not long joined the site at the time but i remember reading he was close to Ireland so thought there might be a chance of inside scoops. Then that Thread got started and it was all very dark and weird, didn't enjoy seeing it at all

Oh I missed that, had no issue with Gazton at all.

Out of interest, did Gazton have previous posting history on here pre-Ireland signing? Putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 7 leads me to wonder if they were one and the same person........would certainly tie in with a strange and emotional outburst!

Gazton was here long before Stephen Ireland.

That answers that then.

I wonder if SI destroyed his love of football........

probably Alex McLeish. Gazton wouldnt be first person to lose interest watching his teams 

Oh I missed that, had no issue with Gazton at all.

Out of interest, did Gazton have previous posting history on here pre-Ireland signing? Putting 2 & 2 together and coming up with 7 leads me to wonder if they were one and the same person........would certainly tie in with a strange and emotional outburst!

I had no problem with him either just didn't enjoy reading such a post. Nothing against him just didn't make pleasant reading

Â