Stephen Ireland

omariqy

If Palace go for Adam from Stoke then maybe Ireland will join up with the Welshman at Stoke,  who knows.

they could never afford Adam salary but could Bannans

Thought at thebtime that the Milner/Ireland deal looked good and we were robbing Man City. Oh how wrong could I be, can not wait to get the waster of the wage bill even if we do have to pay out majority of his contract. Another Bowery type signing with what we save would offer twice what he does.

Stoke is a good shout. Hughes will be under pressure to change their style, utilizing and changing their midfield to be more dynamic. Ireland on the cheap (in terms of fee) could be a good buy for them*.

*obviously we know he wont be, but lets hope he thinks he can conjure something out of him.

Stoke is a good shout. Hughes will be under pressure to change their style, utilizing and changing their midfield to be more dynamic. Ireland on the cheap (in terms of fee) could be a good buy for them*.

*obviously we know he wont be, but lets hope he thinks he can conjure something out of him.

Ireland has never been any good without Elano and Robinho

Ireland has never been any good without Elano and Robinho

except 2005/06 when he broke through at City when they werent at the club and had players like Darius Vassell and Ben Thatcher as teammatesor his 4 goals in 6 games for a woefully managed Ireland team

Which club would be stupid enough to give this player a new contract considering what he's done over the past years

Perhaps we can offload him to Swansea along with Bannan get rid of two shite players in one stroke

I don't suppose laudrup is that dumb

Sounds like he's been sacked - club must have good reason. Maybe he was the guy who failed the supposed drugs test. I wonder would the club take it any further if that is the case - like Chelsea did with Mutu.

Wasn't one of the VT posters pretty close to Ireland? Be interesting to hear his take on things.

I can't see any other reason for any player leaving without payoff than them doing something very serious, I wonder if him being left out from even the bench since end of january has something to do with it.

Â