Stephen Ireland

omariqy

Like others, I cannot wait for Ireland to go. He hasn't played since Bradford has he?

Some would say he didn't even really play on that day....

wasn't he our best player that day?  the only person on the team who actually tried.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

Lambert lost the plot that night replacing Bannan with a forward(not because he replaced Bannan) and left team with no shape and was Ireland and Delph in middle of park overran

Fella on twitter says he has close ties to him and he will see out his contract. Probably bollox though as he tends to slate him for money going to his head and all this.

Someone only has to offer about £2.5M and he'll be gone. We won't make a penny but it will pay his wages and he'll be gone, and good riddance.

I think we'd let him go for nothing if someone was prepared to cover his wages.

Someone only has to offer about £2.5M and he'll be gone. We won't make a penny but it will pay his wages and he'll be gone, and good riddance.

I think we'd let him go for nothing if someone was prepared to cover his wages.

I forgot his new wages would offset what we'd have to pay him, so in that scenario we'd make something depending on what his new contract is worth. I think that's the way it works.

Still amazes me that people on here thought he was decent. Apart from the chelsea game, what good did he do that was of any notice?

I said to my mate, during the Milner transfer, when the swap was mooted, no way should we ever go near this guy. Such a waste of money.

Still amazes me that people on here thought he was decent. Apart from the chelsea game, what good did he do that was of any notice?

Damned if I know, I still scratch my head when I think of people voting for him as player of the season.

Â