General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sky reporting that Southampton have made a £6mil bid for Phillips from Southampton. If we're interested i hope we get our bid in soon.

Someone should tell them that they don't have to buy players they already own.

Skruff... what's that picture all about? Are you being cryptic?

hey i hear another club is interested in a player that we've never been linked to but someone on the board likes the look of and thinks we should move for, so i hope we are in for him even though there is no possible reason for us to be or shred of evidence to suggest this.

i'm so Robert Mugabe from Zoolander

Transfer ITK ‏@ITK_TRANSFER

Just heard that Aston Villa are looking at Marouane Chamakh from Arsenal on loan. Trying to find out more. #avfc #afc

Chamakh. Flattered to deceive at Arsenal. Arrived and scored 4 or 5 times in his first 2 months there but went of the boil after suffering from "burn out".

Transfer ITK ‏@ITK_TRANSFER

Just heard that Aston Villa are looking at Marouane Chamakh from Arsenal on loan. Trying to find out more. #avfc #afc

Chamakh. Flattered to deceive at Arsenal. Arrived and scored 4 or 5 times in his first 2 months there but went of the boil after suffering from "burn out".

Must've been reading VT.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19280434

what an utter stick, duh wonder why the former Blue nose doesn't like us?

I guess he also tips Birmingham City for promotion this season.. He's stating what he feels blue noses want to hear. I imagine deep down he knows we aren't getting relegated this season, last season was the closest we'll get for a long time and I am confident about that. I don't think we'll smash the Top 10 in any big way but we won't be 2 points off relegation this time that's for sure.

It's only because we were close to being relegated last season and so far in his eyes we haven't bought any top players who can get us out of it. Savage is just ignorant of most things Villa-related, looked up our transfer ins and outs and assumed since we brought no well-known or big-named players in he thinks we'll suffer again this season. I bet he also feels sorry for McLeish and didn't think he was the problem last season at Villa so for him nothing has changed whereas we all know the truth.

Just an uneducated guess from a moron who states the obvious without looking into things and who has a soft-spot for blues and a dislike for us. I wouldn't get wound up over anything he says. He's too busy brushing his mane to do any proper research or form credible opinions.