General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been conversing on twitter with the Radio WM journo who first broke the story about Bennett. He said the deal is not 100% but it makes sense for AVFC given Warnock is out in the wilderness. He said Bennett is recovering from an injury so not sure if he would pass a medical. Check it out on my timeline @omariqy

Surely if we know he's injured (like Downing was when he signed) our medics will look at his injury as part of the medcial, asses how long his recovery is and the chances of the same injury recurring. If they believe the injury will not hamper future development and performance then I'd have no problems signing him.

Been conversing on twitter with the Radio WM journo who first broke the story about Bennett. He said the deal is not 100% but it makes sense for AVFC given Warnock is out in the wilderness. He said Bennett is recovering from an injury so not sure if he would pass a medical. Check it out on my timeline @omariqy

Followed!

Yeah I noted this about Bennett earlier in the week, concerning the fact that he is out injured (knee) and has not taken part in preseason. Although when did that stop us the last time we wanted a left footed Boro player? :winkold:

Rhodes scored his first international goal tonight. I know he brings divided opinions on here but i reckon he is a player we really should be looking at. huge talent and will be snapped up by a PL soon enough, so why not us?
Same was said about Delph . Just saying like.

Same was said of Bale, Walcott, Ox.....and Beckford. Just shows how it is a risk and could go either way but i ever time i watch Rhodes he looks special and always stands out as the start performer

No signings before Saturday according to Mat Kendrick.

That anyone would even think the opposite of this regardless of his confirmation makes me feel like Mugato in Zoolander...

Saying it twice won't make it funny

:winkold: