General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Sorry folks the old thread got deleted in error, not that it matters as it was mostly rubbish from Twitter. :winkold:

Anyway, new thread for you. Please keep this civil and stay away from the post on poster stuff please.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All JulieB's hard work down the toilet !!

Ha ha.... I'll cope.

Actually it makes me laugh because these days most of the stuff off twitter is posted by OTHER posters onto VT!

Is there going to be a new Transfer Speculation thread, or just this one for speculating about what happened to the old Transfer Speculation thread?

Not that it matters too much, it's tumbleweeds on the transfer front anyway. Even KEA was rumoured for about five days before he signed. So much for the rumoured "busy week" :(

Oh, I see...

I thought this was a new thread speculating about the whereabouts of General Krulak. :)

Has the old thread really gone? I was catching up with things and had only got to page 156...what's all this about Twitter?

Is there going to be a new Transfer Speculation thread, or just this one for speculating about what happened to the old Transfer Speculation thread?

I think we've ALL worked out what happened to the old thread. #pressedthewrongbutton (in honour of the revamped thread title!)

Still 2 days left of the week. If we sign just one new player, and re-sign Guzan, and employ Karsa & Culverhouse, that's a very busy week in football terms.

That's more activity in 1 week than Everton have had in the past 5 years :P