General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Didn't Lichaj play LB for a bit last season? Wasn't he alright?

I liked him there, but I really do not know if his talent matches our ambitions for the club.

Would love him to break out though. We need a new LB for the USMNT.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Lichaj play LB for a bit last season? Wasn't he alright?

I liked him there, but I really do not know if his talent matches our ambitions for the club.

Would love him to break out though. We need a new LB for the USMNT.

I also liked him there, From the looks of things he seemed okay? He also has the long throw which is always a threat in the box!

He also likes to score goals (Chelski equaliser at home)

Isn't Johnson a pisshead? Exactly the kind players that are being eliminated from this club.

And yet people are wanting andy carroll here :?

In just dont get that logic. :?

That hasn't exactly answered the question has it?

All these people saying sign guidetti, how many have actually seem him play?

And this again. Who has seen Guidetti play and when (apart from highlights)?

What makes him so wanted on here from first hand experience?

Add to that, the fact that he is injured and nobody really knows when he will certainly return. Sorry, but if we sign anybody atm, I want it to be somebody who can contribute right away.

Add to that, the fact that he is injured and nobody really knows when he will certainly return. Sorry, but if we sign anybody atm, I want it to be somebody who can contribute right away.

ive seen him play quite a few times, both in international games as well as in the dutch league. Beeing swedish ive tried to follow him as good as i can, he gets quite a bit of coverage in the media. Id have him over in a heart beat. Hes quick, good on the ball and got a mean shot on him, hes young, hungry and he has lots of potential. Its either signing someone like him or forking out alot more money on a "proven" player, under our circumstances id pick him, especially if our other options would be carrol etc.

im no doctor, but an inflamation due to food poisoning cant hang around for that long surley? we got players we can rely on for a while atleast. In my eyes hes a good option. When the injury is gone and hes normal, i would let him walk straight into our 11

he does look a bit like a prat with his hand-heart goal celebration though hehe

Rhodes scored his first international goal tonight. I know he brings divided opinions on here but i reckon he is a player we really should be looking at. huge talent and will be snapped up by a PL soon enough, so why not us?

Guidetti linked to Sunderland again for £6m, they say City have given the greenlight for him to hold talks with Sunderland, so a bit more than just idle speculation MON may be interested.. could still be bull.

They're looking to have Saha + Guidetti as a partnership according to the article.

Really hope we're looking at Guidetti considering injuries to Gabby and Holman and the likelihood Bent will get injured again.

This is not a loaded question, but how many games have you seen Guidetti play?

Not saying he's not the best thing since sliced bread, I'm just genuinely interested in how much people on here know about him.

ive seen him play quite a few times, both in international games as well as in the dutch league. Beeing swedish ive tried to follow him as good as i can, he gets quite a bit of coverage in the media. Id have him over in a heart beat.

he does look a bit like a prat with his hand-heart goal celebration though hehe

Fair play Tomas and I don't dispute what you say about him. Sounds like he could be a great prospect.

I'm a little sceptical of those that seem to have so much knowledge that players like Guidetti and Brahcimi are just what we

need without ever having seen anymore than YouTube vids.

Rhodes scored his first international goal tonight. I know he brings divided opinions on here but i reckon he is a player we really should be looking at. huge talent and will be snapped up by a PL soon enough, so why not us?

Completely agree, his movement is quality

Hadn't seen Rhodes before but he really stood out in a poor match.

Bresciano's wonder goal was one of the few highlights but Rhodes' headed finish was sublime. And as mentioned, his movement and positioning were impressive.

Same was said about Delph . Just saying like.

Bresciano's wonder goal was one of the few highlights but Rhodes' headed finish was sublime. And as mentioned, his movement and positioning were impressive.

That really was some goal.

Holman looked good until he went off (and scored a goal but for a defender's outstretched elbow).

And back on topic, this business with Makoun going to Rennes has really got my hopes up for Brahimi (without there being a factual reason for this).

That really was some goal.

Holman looked good until he went off (and scored a goal but for a defender's outstretched elbow).

And back on topic, this business with Makoun going to Rennes has really got my hopes up for Brahimi (without there being a factual reason for this).

I'd assume Rennes wanting Makoun on loan for a year is a temporary solution for the likely departure of M'Vila rather than a return for giving us Brahimi