Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Looks like he has found his level.

Have to agree on this.

He seems a likeable bloke and a hard worker on the pitch but it's not that surprising he's been allowed to move on.

If even the newly promoted clubs don't want him, that says a lot in my opinion.

Said it when we signed him, typical mcleish signing, little footballing ability but runs about a lot and has a good shot on him, had mcleish not been sacked we would of had a team of brett holmans.

• Like 1

Why are we so incapable of selling players? Surely someone would have bought him... he's worth a mill or two?

He's good enough for a newly promoted side.

Edited by PieFacE

Disappointed that we didn't get a penny as he is going the UAE and I hope that we haven't had to pay him off being as he is the one who has stated his intent to leave.

Saying that we don't know how much he was on and it could that we're better off letting him go for free. Seriously reckon McLeish would have put him on £30k being as he came on a bosman.

His biggest impact for Villa will be in years to come when he becomes one of the more difficult ones to fill in during a Sporcle quiz.

As for rating his time with us, on a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest and one being the lowest , I give Holman a Meh.

You have to kinda sign players that fit the book at the time.he was a villa player so I will respect him.

He reluctantly left because he liked and respected our club

Good luck, Brett and thanks for the help at the time.

You have to kinda sign players that fit the book at the time.he was a villa player so I will respect him.

We are moving on and are looking for better quality now, but that's not being disrespectful to Brett.

He reluctantly left because he liked and respected our club

Good luck, Brett and thanks for the help at the time.

Terrible player, never understand why we bought him

we didn't, he was a free transfer after his contract ran out at AZ.

I wish the guy good luck, he was a low risk signing, didnt work out and the club has done what is best for both parties by letting him go now. 

Â