Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Did things in a game which made him look world class and did things in a game which I wouldn't expect a school kid to do.

Worked hard and didn't let us down but ultimately his massive inconsistency means he wont be missed.

Transfer fee in and wages shifted, so be interesting to see what Lambert does with his spot in squad.

(May have already been filled by Tonev)

He was a bit crap but fair play to him for not wanting to sit around collecting his wages.

Best of luck to him.

I would assume the only reason he is going to a team in UAE is wages. Very poor league which could keep him from his World Cup dream he was banging on about the other day.

Reckon he would have doubled his wages with this move based on him being an international who was rated pretty highly in Holland a couple years back.

He was a bit crap but fair play to him for not wanting to sit around collecting his wages.

Best of luck to him.

I would assume the only reason he is going to a team in UAE is wages. Very poor league which could keep him from his World Cup dream he was banging on about the other day.

Reckon he would have doubled his wages with this move based on him being an international who was rated pretty highly in Holland a couple years back.

Ah I didn't realise he had gone there, just saw he had gone.

Oh well I retract that bit of my post and will stick with the he was crap and good luck to him bits and add in that it is nice he is on someone else's wage bill.

Best of luck to him.

Oh well I retract that bit of my post and will stick with the he was crap and good luck to him bits and add in that it is nice he is on someone else's wage bill.

Yup, knowing McLeish we've probably just managed to nearly free up Tonev and Okore's wages combined.

Let's hope there are more Arabs with more money than sense to offload more of our dead wood onto if they can afford their wages.

Stephen Ireland, Barry Bannan & Shay Given to El Al Doolally would be nice.

After suffering DOL you would think the Arabs would have learned their lesson by now.

Fortunately for us it appears as if they haven't.

Best of luck to him.

Yup, knowing McLeish we've probably just managed to nearly free up Tonev and Okore's wages combined.

Don't think so .. He came from the Dutch league after all ..

Unless if Tonev and Okore are less than 30k ..

Anyway I'm trying to find the fee but couldn't find something .. Al Nasr doesn't seem to have a big fan base .. So the forum isn't that active .. but will try to catch with it whenever something is announced ..

He tried but wasn't good enough/couldn't fit into Lambert's system. Fair play to him for going elsewhere rather than collecting wages.

He was the exact type of player that McLeish would describe as an attacking player. Was always doomed when the manager who signed him had left without having played a game under him.

I imagine he would have been on about 30k, agent probably banged on about how little the club obviously had to pay to get him here and that was probably reflected slightly in his wages! Even if it's just 500k we get for him, it will pay Okores wages for 33 weeks lol

Â