Staying at Wigan: Roberto Martinez (Wigan Athletic)

VillanousOne

whelan is such a **** gobshite...

hes doing exactly what he did last year saying martinez turned us down....

i bet liverpool havent offered Martinez anything yet its just whelan acting like a big shot...

maybe Martinez and Liverpool dont want you broadcasting every detail of their negotiations Dave you clearing in the woods

whelan is such a **** gobshite...

hes doing exactly what he did last year saying martinez turned us down....

i bet liverpool havent offered Martinez anything yet its just whelan acting like a big shot...

maybe Martinez and Liverpool dont want you broadcasting every detail of their negotiations Dave you clearing in the woods

On the other hand Henry was walking around in full public view with Martinez so not alot Liverpool can say about keeping it quiet

you might be right actually..

according to Rory Smith (who works for The Times) Liverpool haven't made a formal offer to Martinez at all despite Whelan saying an offer has been made.

Been in the car all day listening to radio 1. Every sodding newsbeat, Whelan is on getting himself in the news, rent-a-gob continuously going on about Liverpool having Martinez. Absolute prize prick.

You did a Glee gif. GTFO.

And how do you know it's a Glee gif? :detect:

Ahha, I was prepared for this. It's simple. Know your enemy.

BREAKING: Dave Whelan said that RM had to fart during his meeting with Henry, but that he held it in for a good two hours before he finally found a moment of solitude. Whelan said that RM wouldn't have to hold in his farts around him, as they're like family, and that's why RM should stay at Wigan.

Been out all day - so have no idea what's been happening and WHO today's favourite for the Villa job apart form someone tweeting me about FSW.

Come home to find every news channel reporting Dave Whelan spouting off about LFC offering Martinez the manager's job.

Am I missing something here??... Isn't he supposedly the chairman of Wigan Athletic FC & NOT Liverpool FC?

Someone needs to get busy with the duck tape!

If I was RM or FSG I'd be furious with him.

Been out all day - so have no idea what's been happening and WHO today's favourite for the Villa job apart form someone tweeting me about FSW.

Come home to find every news channel reporting Dave Whelan spouting off about LFC offering Martinez the manager's job.

Am I missing something here??... Isn't he supposedly the chairman of Wigan Athletic FC & NOT Liverpool FC?

Someone needs to get busy with the duck tape!

If I was RM or FSG I'd be furious with him.

what is it with american owners - some stories he has been offered the job - others saying no he hasn't.

Think the politics at villa is bad ....the liverpool offer means you work under a non appointed technical director ...and may not even get to choose the players to buy......i guess martinez will be star struck though !

Don`t know why but there is something incredibly cringe worthy about whelan blabbing off like this, not saying it has to be kept secret, but literally broadcasting whats going on seems a bit off for some reason.

There are two parties involved and he should respect that.

Haha... duck tape!

hate to be a pedant but there is a brand of duct tape called......duck tape

Ha really? I assume that originated from the common mis-pronunciation though, right?

Whelan was on 5 Live about an hour ago, where they asked him to clarify if RM had actually had an offer from Liverpool. In his bullshitting way, he avoided the question (as he'd obviously jumped the gun earlier in saying that an offer had been made), and said that RM wouldn't work under a DOF. When pressed by the presenter, he admitted that he don't know if an offer had been made.

In other words, he's a complete gobshite. Which we knew already.

Haha... duck tape!

hate to be a pedant but there is a brand of duct tape called......duck tape

Exactly...that's what we call it in our house anyway.

THIS should do nicely......

duck_tape.jpg