Staying at Wigan: Roberto Martinez (Wigan Athletic)

VillanousOne

Just woke up here in Oz and thought I'd catch up with who our next manager is...

...seems like its a two way fight between a Duck and a Duct...wtf.

and bet either would achieve more than McLeish

Look what we started Julie...

More of a comment on how bored we all are waiting for some definite news on the managerial front, rather than having to listen to the quite embarassing ramblings of a senile old man methinks!

Dum de dum de dum de dum......

so roberto, you battle relegation every single season and only really come up with the goods when your bollocks are on the line, and you really want complete control of a this shower of shit, yeah of course you can, and if you could get an assist out of downing we may even give you some money to buy a proper striker.

Back on topic, it's quite clear to me that duck tape and duct tape are two different products. The former being a lightly-adhesive tape for waterproofing in situations where strength is not particularly required, and the latter being a strongly-adhesive reinforced tape for use on ducting.

So, to summarise, people who refer to duck tape should not necessarily be sniggered at, as LONG as they are referring specifically to the not-so-sticky waterproofing tape, rather than the general-purpose reinforced tape used for ducting and fixing the cat to the wall, etc.

Back on topic, it's quite clear to me that duck tape and duct tape are two different products. The former being a lightly-adhesive tape for waterproofing in situations where strength is not particularly required, and the latter being a strongly-adhesive reinforced tape for use on ducting.

So, to summarise, people who refer to duck tape should not necessarily be sniggered at, as LONG as they are referring specifically to the not-so-sticky waterproofing tape, rather than the general-purpose reinforced tape used for ducting and fixing the cat to the wall, etc.

should we also not snigger at people that say pacific instead of specific?

Apparently little Roberto has gone all coy and is playing hard to get. Seeking assurances from the mighty Liverpool about the extent of control he might exercise.

Who does he think he is?

I know, if I was a dippers fan I'd be going nuts too

Little scrotum, why do people blow smoke up this failures arse

Football really is in a bad travel

Whelan has always appeared to be a control freak and a bully. He is losing control of the situation and won 't have anyone to bully soon, so he is probably shooting his mouth off in an attempt still to appear in control.

Would laugh if his ramblings help screw up little Robbie's big chance of the job with Liverpool, although he would probably be doing him a favour in the long term. That is one hell of a poisoned chalice (even more than the Villa job . 8) )

The article says we have spoken to his agents. If they say he is not interested therewould be no point talking to that dickhead Whelan would there?

We would only approach Whelan FC if there were positive noises from RM people surely?

Apparently little Roberto has gone all coy and is playing hard to get. Seeking assurances from the mighty Liverpool about the extent of control he might exercise.

Who does he think he is?

I know, if I was a dippers fan I'd be going nuts too

Little scrotum, why do people blow smoke up this failures arse

Football really is in a bad travel

If you were offered the managers position in a different company, wouldn't you want to know what your job description is? It is basically the same thing that Martinez is doing.

Anybody in their right mind would want to know what a job entails before taking it on!

Whelan has always appeared to be a control freak and a bully. He is losing control of the situation and won 't have anyone to bully soon, so he is probably shooting his mouth off in an attempt still to appear in control.

Would laugh if his ramblings help screw up little Robbie's big chance of the job with Liverpool, although he would probably be doing him a favour in the long term. That is one hell of a poisoned chalice (even more than the Villa job . 8) )

I couldn't agree more, without a shadow of a doubt, the dippers level of expectation is far too high as we all know, they genuinely still believe their a title challenging side, the kind of pressure that comes with that post reminds me of the England job, failure is inevitable.