Staying at Wigan: Roberto Martinez (Wigan Athletic)

VillanousOne

VGM, they might not, RM might say i'm staying as might RDM. Then you'll be happy this week.

Neither will in my opinion, RM could very easily relegate WAFC next year and Roman has stated he wants to spend another 500m making Chelsea competitive and I dont think he sees RDM as the man surely if he did he would have offered him a contract before he went on hols last Friday with his contract up this Thursday.

Why the hell would Marinez have a pc at Wigan to say he is taking the Liverpool job?

It makes no sense, surely all that would be done by at Liverpool at Liverpool if he was to be their manager?

Holding PC at Wigan is clearly pointing that he's gonna stay.

Dave whelan is having a press conference to discuss the finances of aresnal and announce fergies retirement.

...and to say that Martinez is holding out for the Barcelona job as that is the only possible place a manager of his calibre is worthy of going.

For crissake ! why is it taking so long to appoint a new manager ?

It"s not like we are Walsall or Oxford or something.We are a team in thr premiership and we have a good fan base. FFS what is going on ?

For crissake ! why is it taking so long to appoint a new manager ?

It"s not like we are Walsall or Oxford or something.We are a team in thr premiership and we have a good fan base. FFS what is going on ?

I would rather them take longer and get the Right man in..But if they take this long and its the wrong appointment, randy will have some explaining to do.

Dave whelan is having a press conference to discuss the finances of aresnal and announce fergies retirement.

:lol:

and angela merkel has asked for his opnion on greece then he flies to syria to sort that crisis out. you'd think someone close to him - mrs, kids etc would just tell him to shut up making a fool of himself. i'd love RM to say he hates the old fool

Dave Whelan is doing what he's best at, looking after the interests of Wigan FC. Staying in the Premiership is worth at least 50 million a year to Wigan, and DW is desperately trying to piss people off so they'll go away and leave Martinez alone. He probably knows that he's fighting a losing battle this time, but you can't blame the mouthy old b*gger for trying.

Dave Whelan is doing what he's best at, looking after the interests of Wigan FC. Staying in the Premiership is worth at least 50 million a year to Wigan, and DW is desperately trying to piss people off so they'll go away and leave Martinez alone. He probably knows that he's fighting a losing battle this time, but you can't blame the mouthy old b*gger for trying.

Haha he is on the radio everytime i turn it on he knows what he is doing 8)