Staying at Wigan: Roberto Martinez (Wigan Athletic)

VillanousOne

Apparently little Roberto has gone all coy and is playing hard to get. Seeking assurances from the mighty Liverpool about the extent of control he might exercise.

Who does he think he is?

I know, if I was a dippers fan I'd be going nuts too

Little scrotum, why do people blow smoke up this failures arse

Football really is in a bad travel

I know , who does this guy think he is telling his potential employers who approached him how he likes to work.

What a word removed.

rather than having to listen to the quite embarassing ramblings of a senile old man methinks!

And yet we all waited with baited breath for contributions by our beloved General Krulak, himself no spring chicken.....I seem to remember "yes General, no General, three bags bloody full General"!!

Apparently little Robbie is going to hold a press conference on Tuesday where he will announce to an expectant world what he plans to do with his future. Apparently he has an offer from Liverpool to think about.

I hadn't realised before all this started that he is just a teensy weensy bit precious.

I mean, like who the f*ck does he think he is? The man who took Wigan within a whisker of relegation three seasons in a row?

Apparently little Robbie is going to hold a press conference on Tuesday where he will announce to an expectant world what he plans to do with his future. Apparently he has an offer from Liverpool to think about.

I hadn't realised before all this started that he is just a teensy weensy bit precious.

I mean, like who the f*ck does he think he is? The man who took Wigan within a whisker of relegation three seasons in a row?

I can't see how we are even involved in all this Martinez talk... Nothing has come from loose lips i'm a closet Liverpool fan Whelan nor from any of the local media... Daily Mail doesn't count as they simply make it up as they go. There is just a distinct lack of smoke around the whole situation So for me it's nothing more than he was given permission to talk to Pool & is still ongoing. The rest for me is just media BS.

I'd say the man who kept that dreadful little club in the top division three seasons in a row is a miracle worker. (Not that that means he'd be any good managing more ambitious clubs, er, like Liverpool or, um...well, Liverpool anyway.)

Just a thought, and it may have been already mentioned, but if Martinez is announcing what he's doing on Tuesday, will Randy's Tuesday arrival be connected?

Just a thought, and it may have been already mentioned, but if Martinez is announcing what he's doing on Tuesday, will Randy's Tuesday arrival be connected?

no

rm holiday was always going to end this day

randy often flies in on a tuesday

no

rm holiday was always going to end this day

randy often flies in on a tuesday

It may not have been planned but its still... convenient.

A couple of points.

A few things that happen at Blackburn aside, Nixon knows absolutely **** all about anything and yes, we know Randy usually arrives on a Tuesday but this time it could coincide with events regarding Martinez.