Premier league matches with Gabby this season

Matches=5

Villa Goals=4

Total shots=47

Matches without Gabby. 

Matches=4

Villa Goals=4

Total shots=54

And in those 4 matches without Gabby we have played both Liverpool and Chelsea. 

So  as you can see, more goals on average a game without Gabby, more chances created. And this against arguably better oppositions. Gabby obviously does not offer more than any other striker that we have used this season.

As he is proven shit I would rather see us play younger player who at least have a chance of improving, or get used to the league. Gabby is only declining. 

(the numbers are from bbc, so may not be 100% accurate) 

If I personally could choose a player to be a hero for Villa, I would have chosen Gabby, as he was my favorite player for years (have his + Angel's name on all my Villa shirts) But he just is not good enough, though I do have a history of being proved wrong, so I would not be shocked if he had he one good game tomorrow, only because I wrote this. 

Plus I would argue that Gabby is proven shit, the others havent had enough game yet to prove themselves as shit as gabby

We look even worse without Gabby

I disagree, except from the stoke game, we have played better with out him

Chelsea we looked decent until Guzan's mistake

and the other two games we scored 2 goals in both games. + the five goals vs. Notts County. 

Gabby played vs. West brom (arguably our worst game) Bournmouth where we were awful, but got lucky. Leicester where we got 2 wonder goals but were under constant pressure and deserved to lose, Utd. where we weren't able to score or get very close to scoring. And Palace where we were awful.

Look at the Birmingham match, awful in the first half, he went off and we played ALOT better. 

against Leicester he set up Gil goal and against West Brom he created a similar chance we spooned think it was Grealish

Gil's goal was a wonder goal, did well to find him maybe, but that goal was 100% Gil's goal. 

but well done for him for creating two chances in 5 games. I'll bet he has ruined more attacks than he has helped. 

• Like 2

He really should not walk back into this team. A place on the bench if it all goes pear shaped should be the most he should expect to get. He has had his opportunities to show he can make a difference this season including against local clubs that he had a good record against in the past but he has failed to do so. Possibly losing his first choice status might give him a reason to show the manager he is worth a starting place but I doubt it now.   

• Like 2

I want him in the side instead of sinclair/Adama tbh. 

Hes probably "created" the most or just as many as any of our players this season in the final third. Gil goal, sinclair should have scored, drag back to some other people i forgot who in another game.

Given the options for the wing or at front, and given ^, think he should start. Sinclair is just pointless, doesnt do anything for 87mins. Adama is just a disaster to have in your side for 90mins curently

Edited by gharperr

Let him earn a recall. Stick him in the stiffs.Hope I never see the waste of space again.If he's our option, we are well and truly f***ed

sinclair + ayew + adama have done nothing more than gabby. 

Sinclair, Ayew an Adama haven't played over 300 games for us.

• Like 1

Â